“Just okay”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opening February 17, 2014!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just what you would expect from margaritaville. Average food average margaritas. Good place to park yourself is others are shopping.

NikkiGuestService, Manager at Margaritaville Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Junebug1953, it's wonderful to hear that you had an all-around great experience. Thanks so much for leaving a nice review! ~Margaritaville Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1 457)

71 - 75 of 1 458 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Wonderful Thursday night Fireworks while eating delicious food! Teenage grandchildren, daughter and I called ahead for faster seating. Very popular restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We visited Margaritaville on 6/26/2018, our waiter set the tone right away by taking his time coming to our table, no joke it was about 15 minutes before he came to take our drink order. He was rude. My friend asked him how much her drink was and his exact words " I don't know, I don't look at the prices." He got my son's order wrong, he ordered his burger with no lettuce, it came out with lettuce and he took it back to the kitchen and less than 5 minutes later came back with the same burger, it was obvious they just raked the lettuce off" Then when I asked if they just raked the lettuce off he said "I don't know" and then he had the nerve to blame my son and said that he didn't order it plain. Two people at our table heard him order, so we know he ordered correctly. Also, My fish was cold when it came out, husband and friend got the crab cakes and they were overdone. All of this and they were NOT that busy. On a positive note, the crab and artichoke dip was great, but we won't go back.

Hi Bessiere, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. We would like to speak with you in more detail, so we can properly address the concerns you had. Please send us your contact information at finfeedback@margaritaville.com. ~Margaritaville Management Team

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Better come hungry when you come. We started out with the volcano nachos and it was enough for 6 ppl. The cod sandwich was excellent and quesadilla are really good. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great food and awesome view!! We loved the atmosphere...breeze blowing off the harbor, music in the background. There were 11 of us, 6 adults and 5 kids. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next day. I can definitely recommend the Crispy Coconut Shrimp. My husband said the Jambalaya was absolutely the best! Great service too.