“Fun atmosphere ”

Ranked #5 of 404 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Fun place to hang out. Food was good. Prime Rib specials starts after 4 pm. Loved the appetizers. Nice spin on corn beef egg roll.

Write a ReviewReviews (6 596)

333 - 337 of 6 596 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

i watched some you tube vlogs on this place...they were right!
nice place...sign a dollar and they hang it up forever inside..too much fun!

Thank showgirls aroun... a
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This place is so awesome and the McGwire wake is so awesome and they people there are so nice and wonderful. I will make a stop for sure everytime.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I loved this place!!!!When I was on vacation i was told to check this out and i did! I was so glad bc the night i went also happened to be ladies night so i got in and drank for free until 2!!!! Will def go back!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Staying in Orange Beach and made the trip to McGuires. This is the best restaurant that I have been to on the gulf coast. I had the New York Strip and it was cooked to perfection. I have eaten Steak all over the world and this one was one of the best. My daughter had The Shepherds pie and loved it. We had a party of 40, the seating was great and the service was excellent. But I think everyone’s favorite was the slice of one pound New York style cheesecake. The city of New York doesn’t make them any better. It was the best “Hands Down”