Hampton Inn & Suites Destin
US$244
BestWestern.com
US$286
US$265
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$265
Hotels.com
US$385
US$313
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$282
Fairfield Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$204
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$180
CandlewoodSuites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$365
All reviewsback porchacross the streetgreat locationbeach accessgulf viewshort walkcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancenice hotelbreakfast was excellentnice poolbreakfast stafffitness centerthe breakfast areaclean roomsfront desk staffnice stay
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights over Spring Break. Room was nice and pretty clean, bathtub could of used some more cleaning. Had a nice view of the ocean from the two large windows in our room. It is a very short walk to the beach. Went down for breakfast once, it was ok your typical hotel breakfast. We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely return!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Melinda G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi JackiJo and Thank you for the review. We are all so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and enjoyed your Spring Break! Please let us know next time regarding the tub and we will take care of ASAP! We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Walk to the beach or to a number of beach vacation attractions. Shopping and dining options also available a short drive away. Comfortable rooms, with a better than average breakfast setting and menu, and a large business center that includes a small conference table.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thanks Beerwriter!! We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We LOVED the hotel. The outdoor pool area was great with the added sitting areas surrounding the hotel. It is located between the beach and a few entertaining places like restaurants and family putt putt golfing/arcade. The kids loved it!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melinda G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you Melissa. We are so happy that you and your children enjoyed your stay here in Destin and our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind Regards!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The Hampton Inn is located near many Destin attractions, restaurants, and shopping. It is across the street from the beach, and about 4 minute walk to the white sand. The staff was very helpful and accomodating.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the review. We are all excited that you loved our hotel and staff as much as we do! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for five days during our spring break. Maybe if we would have come during a less busy time we may have had a different experience. The hotel was completely sold out and because of this it seemed to hotel was understaffed. I picked my room through the app as a Hilton Honors member during online check in. When we arrived I was told my room was no longer available. I received a mid hall room that was quite noisy. Not at all what I had picked. I’m not sure the point of choosing a room if guests will be given the room of the hotel’s choosing upon arrival.
We asked for a few extra towels shortly after we had checked in. They told us at the desk that they did not have staff to bring up the towels and we could walk down to get them. I have never heard of this at any hotel I have ever stayed in!
We did had daily room service. I don’t think they actually cleaned the room very well. The shower hadn’t been cleaned and my daughter had spilled some yogurt in the bed and the sheets were never changed.
Someone pulled the fire alarm in the evening forcing everyone to evacuate for the false alarm. The breakfast buffet was well stocked but there was not enough seating area to eat. I tried to sit outside one morning when my daughter and I couldn’t find a table outside and people were smoking at an outdoor table at 8 am.
The staff was pleasant and I feel they were trying their best. My issue is that I feel the rates were higher due to this being a peak week. Additional staff could have been brought in the alleviate many of these issues that are unfair to guests paying a premium. I hope this will taken into consideration in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cmz10
Melinda G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for the review. We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. We do hope that you will consider visiting us again in the near future. Kind Regards.