Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/09/24
Free cancellation until 21/09/23
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/09/23
Hotels.comUS$156
FindHotelUS$156
getaroom.comUS$163
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2020 via mobile

We couldn’t find anywhere to stay for the night so ended up calling The Inn and they had a room. We got in at 3am. We just needed a place to lay our heads after a 15 hour commute. When we arrived there was not a single spot to park. But they told us to go ahead and park next door in the empty lot but be sure to move the car by 8 or it will be towed. Then we get to the room to find not a single roll of toilet paper to be found! The bedding was all heavily stained. However the view was pretty

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank L1092WZmichellet
Reviewed 8 March 2020

Very friendly staff, rooms clean, central for food and walking. Had a wine tasting evening with finger buffet great night, local for beaches and marina, good bars and food shopping very near. Would visit again.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank danxl
Reviewed 1 March 2020

My wife and I were to celebrate our first wedding anniversary with no kids in the home. My wife shopped online checked reviews and online images of the rooms available and eventually chose the Inn on Destin Harbor. This based on the room, patio and lobby images presented as well as the advertised price.

She not only booked in advance online she called and verified all reservation the information on the phone. No indication was made on the web presence or over the phone that the hotel was under any renovation or upgrade.

When we arrived we found we were booked on the wrong side of the hotel but for an additional $50 we could be moved to the water side. We agreed to the additional fee and while doing so I asked about the posted managers special “book 2 nights the second night is ½ off” only to be told we were ineligible because of how we booked the room initially.

This looks like a classic bait and switch which only added insult to injury when we were advised we were not eligible for the managers special that was publicly posted on your street sign.

We haven't even gotten to the room yet and my wife and I are dissatisfied, but we are determined to make the best of it for our anniversary.

We get to room 308 expecting a better than average hotel room and amenities as my wife had shopped and verified this on line only to find only one lamp in the entire room to lite the cave like room. What we found was worn mismatched furniture, only one end table, no wash cloths, soap, shampoo nothing you typically expect to find as far as gratis amenities.

Determined to make the best of it we go to dinner and after we return my wife attempted to warm up some bread in the microwave which promptly threw sparks and attempted to catch on fire before shutting down.

At this point my wife began complaining about a headache and was going to take a nap only to be kept awake by power tools and the sound of furniture being drug across the floor in the room just above us.

Luckily they stopped working just after 8:30 and we were able to sleep only to be awakened by power tools and construction sounds just above us at 8 AM.

Determined to not allow this to ruin our anniversary we were going to advised the desk of the room conditions in the morning after the advertised included breakfast. The breakfast this was unsatisfactory brown fruit including bruised oranges in a dining area stacked with boxes. No place to comfortable sit and eat we decided to skip this mess.

Needless to say we went out for breakfast and when we returned we advised the desk clerk of the room conditions and requested another room.

We were given room 302 which looked to be promising it had furniture and more than one lamp.

However the door handle came off in my hand as we moved to the new room.
The new room was also filled with what looked like discarded furniture. As you can see here this appears to be a desk reversed to use as a TV stand. Complete with a wire bundle dangling from the TV cable. This was typical for all three rooms we observed.

What we found at this hotel was poorly configured rooms incomplete with sparse, dilapidated furniture, a defective microwave. no floor mats, used condiments a shortage of towel's soap etc, a beach area where the sand had mixed construction materials scattered throughout it.

The coup de grace delivered when we checked out paying full price for both nights, no Managers Discount or even so much as a “sorry about your luck”.

Needless to say we will not be referring you to our friends and feel at a minimum our stay should be on the hotel not us.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel .. its under construction and poorly managed
3  Thank davesN3552VM
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Everything you could want.
Easy, friendly, professional check in.
A second bed (Upgraded) was needed due to injury. Gal at front desk made it happen❗️
Excellent customer service. Super room with awesome views. Clean and comfortable.
Location is perfect for what we need.
TV is the only problem. Difficult to use.
But not why we are here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank travelercw2016
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Renovation or not this place is a joke, besides not having an once of hot water or maybe even luke warm water to take a shower. I addressed the situation to the front desk when I checked out, if I have to sign an agreement to not destroy the room, can I get a discount for not having hot water to even take a shower, his reply NO but you can have a free cup of coffee (which is free anyway) probably why he didn’t put his name on the receipt!!! if this called being under new owners & management GOOD LUCK. I think it’s sad when you can look across the street to a motel 6 and thought maybe that would be the better option. I try & base my decisions by TripAdvisor reviews when staying places definitely not a good decision on this one

1  Thank DawnAaronson