Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
US$145
PricelineUS$156
FindHotelUS$156
getaroom.comUS$163
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Reading the review dated in September that mentioned the inn is going thru a renovation prompted me to say, I hope so. The place has tremendous potential, but over the many years we have stayed there..and then stopped staying there..it went from cute and boutique-esque to worn out and seedy. We departed early last time about 3 years ago, not feeling safe.(NOTE: to do this review, I had to fill in the last time we stayed there from the drop down list, so I chose the earliest one. It's been three years) It has many good features which you can read about, including location, but I think it simply might be too inexpensive, attracting a less than desirable crowd. Sorry, but I'm calling it as I see it. Are there new owners taking on this renovation/updating/refurbishing, whatever it is?

Room tip: Try to get harbour side room
Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

Okay let me start by saying that the Inn at Destin Harbor is an older hotel that is under new management after 30 years so...she is showing her age. However.... the new owners are in the process of renovating so keep that in mind. The rooms are large and the beds are super comfortable! We stayed in room 502 - harbor side. The view is phenomenal! We saw dolphins playing every morning while having our coffee. The harbor is very quiet, of course it is the off season. I read many negative reviews before coming so I was a little apprehensive but I was not disappointed with my 4 night stay. Yes... the bathrooms are small and the lamps are dated but besides that I could find nothing wrong. The room was clean and cleaned daily and the staff was super accommodating. We are accustomed to a box fan to sleep and I asked for one and they brought it right up to me. Staff was very informative in regards to local eateries and things to do. Parking was free and easy, the pool and pool area was very clean and they also have a huge Weber gas grill at the end of the main floor that is in the level of the little man made beach and pool area that we also took advantage of. If you’re looking for a hotel with all the bells and whistles and little extras this place is not for you. However, if your looking for a nice, quiet and relaxing place to rest, that’s clean and accommodating to enjoy your vacation at then try the Inn at Destin Harbor. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and have already made plans to return in February.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank susanparrott1
Reviewed 27 September 2019

fool u, once u get to ur room ur smells like mold. the sliding doors are so old they make noise when wind blows and it has cockroaches. The walls are thin and u can hear everything in next rooms,n hall, and maid service has no problem being noisy. The lack of respect of the management is disturbing, I was yelled at by management on phone and they do not give refunds. Our room when we checked in the beds were not even made up yet when we walked in. Place needs to be condemned and management team and front desk employees need jobs at places where they dont have to deal w ppl. We obviously didnt stay but for an hr and no refund, but atleast our other location at a new place didnt have bugs and noise and rude service.Dont go to this place, motel 6 across the way is better then this and that's sad to say...

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

This is a little gem stuck in the middle of high rise alley. We always look for the mom and pop places when we travel !!! This was a lucky find. The hotel was so clean and beds were very clean comfortable. Tony was working the desk. He was very accommodating. Our room was handy cap accessible completely remodeled. The veiw was awesome!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

we just stayed here. Our room was very clean. The housekeeping lady went out of her way to help us. She had just started a day ago but did a great job! The front desk agent was very helpful as well. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed the pool.the beds were comfortable. Hurry and finish renovating it and you will be on your way to 5 stars. We will definitely be back. Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled with friends