Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$233
PricelineUS$233
Expedia.comUS$233
FindHotelUS$236
CheapTicketsUS$233
Lol.travelUS$262
All reviews breakfast breads across the street bathroom area coffee maker tile floors the public beach access two night stay bed and breakfast ironing board nice size early check destin area pet camille motel toaster code
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

We spent two nights in Destin as we passed through. Beachside Inn was recommended to me by a friend. Beachside Inn appeared to be an older motel that was remodeled and running as a boutique motel. Our stay was excellent! I first must call out the staff that made us feel very welcome and special to be staying with them. They were very accommodating and concerned about our stay.

The rooms were very nice. Very spacious and tastefully remodeled. The Beachside Inn is also located in an excellent area that makes the Destin area very accessible. I would recommend the Beachside Inn to anyone looking for a little getaway in Destin.

Room tip: When booking I would recommend calling out whether you want a first floor or second floor room.
Date of stay: February 2021
Tracy Louthain, Marketing at Beachside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Beachside Inn and that our team made you feel welcome. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back to the beach!

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

We are
Livid. Supposed to be renting a condo. This simply is a bedroom. No kitchen. No washer and dryer. Lies about the fees. Calmed to be $873 for 6 nights. You reserve and they then tack on an additional credit card charge seemingly cover credit card fee. AND THEN, they sprung $112 in another charge for the pet!!!!! This was supposed to be included in original fee.

For $1,000, we could have secured a lovely, full condo.

DO NOT FALL FOR VBRO’s tricks. This had ruined our vacation, which is much needed.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Yikes! We're sorry you thought you were renting a condo! Beachside Inn is a charming beachside motel steps from the beach. Our pet fees and all details are provided on our website at DestinBeachsideInn.com. We always recommend booking directly with us to avoid confusion and unknown fees.

Reviewed 16 December 2020

We had a nice two night stay at the Beachside inn. Rooms were simple and clean and just across the street from the beach. The cafe on sight is great. The contactless check in process was great. While the motel accepts dog, Destin in general does not allow dogs on the beach anywhere which is a major bummer. But if we come back to Destin we would definitely stay at the Beachside again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020

We stayed here because we had a dog and it was perfect for that. Room was ok. Camille's café was pet friendly and the only spot to walk for coffee nearby making it very busy. Destin is not a pet friendly destination. Dogs cannot go on the beach even in nearby Henderson State Park.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank robinmO9171KC
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

First I will start off with the positives… The staff is very friendly. They worked with me to arrange for an early check in. The property and the rooms, while dates, are clean. The location, relative to the beach, is excellent. Price isn’t bad given location.

My main concern is that I researched this through Tripadvisor under “Inns and B&B’s”. This was shown as the only property in that category that was considered beachfront. In my opinion, this is not an Inn nor a bed-and-breakfast. It is a motel... and I would not have chosen the property had I known. Further, there are other true “Inns“ further down the road that are closer to the beach.

So, if you’re cool with a motel I would recommend this property. If you are not I would select choosing something else (and likely paying more)... I would’ve chosen the latter.

Date of stay: September 2020