“First Stay at Tops'L 703Beach Manor”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“First Stay at Tops'L 703Beach Manor”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I would not return to this unit as the balcony size was not to my liking and although I could see and hear the ocean I could not see the pools or activities on the beach and this is important to me. The furniture in the living room needs to be updated as the fabric was worn. I was disappointed that we did not have access to all amenities including baby pool and fitness center as my adult children workout daily and I had my 13 month old granddaughter at the beach for the 1st time. I liked the fact that I was staying in a gated property and liked the garage for parking.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Definitely Recommend – Amazing Beach Getaway!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This was our first time to Destin and staying at Tops’l Beach Manor --- We truly LOVED it! It was just the vacation we needed. From May 11-18, 2013 we stayed in Beach Manor Unit 703 (gulf front) and cannot wait to return!! The unit itself is VERY clean, VERY well kept and has EVERYTHING you need for a great getaway. The only tiny cons we found were the Wi-Fi connection was not always the strongest, the beds were very firm (personal preference) and our supply of wash cloths was small so we had to do laundry. Regardless, we cannot wait to return and would definitely stay here again.
Like I said, this was our first trip to the Destin area and we realized we technically stayed in Sandestin (the community directly outside of the Destin city limits) and it was the best choice. We chose to keep our distance from the more touristy activities and were pleased to have a conveniently located Walmart and other shops within a mile or so of the resort’s entrance (continue down Hwy 98 towards Panama City Beach).
One huge plus was the Tops’l beach was directly beside a private, residential beach so we were never bombarded with crowds and tripping over other folks like we noticed was the case at other resort beach areas. Also, we enjoyed access to the pools associated with Beach Manor and The Tides, another set of units on the property. At one of The Tides’ pool, there is a nice bar and grill that has good lunch. The Tops’l grounds were very well kept, secure and had several amenities for us to enjoy (basketball courts, miniature golf, shuffle board, etc.).
We definitely recommend this unit and Tops’l Beach Manor --- we had a great time and are already looking forward to our next visit.

“beach vacation”
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

overall a really nice property.

Rr1 lakefield, ON, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 13 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Upon arriving at the condo, we quickly noticed that things were in a state of disrepair. Mirrored closet door was totally missing in guest room, ceiling cracked in guest room, shower doors in guest bath did not slide properly, cabinet doors were off or hanging in a couple areas, the view of the ocean was not a full view and definitely not ocean front. The freezer had not been cleaned out.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$143
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing