Stayed for 8 days... and the only nice part of the stay was that it was on the beach like every other condo here in Destin. The rest was terrible... and below is a list of the negatives.
- Room 33 is dirty. I'm pretty sure the carpet is the same carpet from the original build date.
- Leaving with several bug bites, that only came after a nights sleep. On several occasions.
- the pool... it felt like a prison pool. The pool was very small and was surrounded by walls. There was no view, and it got very little sun.
- Several family members complained of allergies after a nights sleep... so I'm wondering about mold. (Which was all on the caulking in the bathroom)
- cock roaches...
- The room was in serious need of a "deep" clean.
- You had to walk your trash to the dumpster room... which is disgusting and inconvienient compared to other places we have stayed. (On the ground level)
- the elevator broke during the period of loading our vehicle to leave.. it was out of service for 5 days which is rediculous.
- the pictures in the website, along with their description of how many people the room can sleep is very deceiving.
The view next door is an old abandoned lot, that has overflowing trash cans and trash all Along the ground. So, that ruins the whole "panoramic" view from the room.
We always stay with another Destin Realty property, and we have never has issues like we have had here.
We love staying in this unit when we get the chance to visit Destin, Fl. It's so nice to be out of all the busy traffic & still be able to easily get to nice restaurants, shopping, etc. The unit is beautifully decorated & we love that it's on the end. We highly recommend it for your next beach stay!