All reviews room was clean enjoyed my stay hotel is great place to sleep stayed nights emerald coast
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Extended Stay in.Destin,Fl
Got there and no clean towels available per front desk house keeping crew was short. 3 people in the lobby upset that should have been a sign). Thr carpet was dirty and the place was loud. Most unpleasant thing was the "continental breakfast" granola bars, empty coffee despensers, no hot water, instant grits and instanr oatmeal are not continental brealsfast. They are false advertising and that truely made me mad!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. However, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate team members, so we can take action to prevent these issues from happening again. I am also disappointed to know the breakfast we serve was not as per your expectations. We will make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast. I hope you will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I would definitely stay there again if it comes up at a gd price for sure...& made bacon n eggs every morning too! Everything worked fine n room was very clean & bed was very comfortable. The property was well kept....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. We are happy to know that you liked the great value we offer for the price and your clean & comfortable room. It was great to have you here, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

My trip to the extended stay was very unpleasant. I have never been at a hotel where I had to throw my own trash away. The location of this hotel is great and the hotel would be fabulous if updated and new accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Sabrina, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with our hotel policies and for the less than positive stay you had with us. We will share your feedback with appropriate individuals in our organization as we begin formulating plans for future renovations. We hope you will consider giving us another chance so we can serve you much better in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I didnt have problems during my stay, Room was clean, the staff I encountered were nice and helpful... I would stay here again... the location was the biggest upside, very convenient to beaches, 'dinning and shopping ect.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teiatroj
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

It was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. We are delighted to know you loved our convenient location and the excellent service our staff provided. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Filthy hotel lobby, filthy room, dirty flooring, carpet smelled of dog urine, the countertops were dirty, the couch was dirty, the kitchen was dirty, the bedding was not cleaned. We attempted to clean everything but the carpet which was beyond cleaning. The complete room was terrible.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process and for that, I truly regret the inconvenience it caused. I am working with my housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily duties to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you and your family will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next visit.