“Got right in at lunch time”

Dewey Destin Harborside
Ranked #38 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Walked in and got seated right away during lunch time. Meals included grouper, fried shrimp, stuff bacon wrapped shrimp and grilled shrimp. There was nothing left on the plates. All the food was excellent. The service was good and the a/c was working well. I will go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 209)

18 - 22 of 1 212 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stopped in on a recommendation from our Uber driver and glad we did.
Started with the jalapeño cheese grits cakes. Very good.
Main course was the soft shelled crab and a “bronzed” grouper sandwich(s). Both were fresh and delicious. Served with fries.
Very good service. Good beer selection albeit none on draft.
You’ll enjoy.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Get the shrimp! I got the fried shrimp platter and my boyfriend got the plate that had the friend shrimp, oyster and fish. Both came with delicious fries. Our server was great, i wish I could remember her name. This is a must eat place when in Destin

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here today. Everything was delicious. We sat outside, and it was fun to watch all the boats coming and going. The jalapeño cheese grit cakes were really good. My husband had the mahi mahi, I had gumbo, and my kids had the chicken strips. Everything was really great! I especially loved the bite of my sons hush puppies. Best hush puppies I’ve ever had!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Busy place, but don't be scared by the wait time quoted. While our large party had to wait a bit, it wasn't the 1 hour time that the hostess suggested it would be. The food portions are large - specifically the crab claw appetizers were very generous. All the food was hot and tasted very good.