“Great crew and beautiful scenery!”
Review of Destin Snorkel

Destin Snorkel
Ranked #16 of 192 Outdoor Activities in Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Destin Snorkel offers a wide variety of family activities; Snorkel Tours, Shelling Dolphin Tours, Dolphin Sunset tours. You can even go beyond snorkeling with Snuba Adventures. Destin Snorkel is always grateful to be part of your family vacation memories on the Emerald Coast!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went solo on the 3 hour snorkel excursion. For starters, the staff was so friendly and helpful - it can’t be easy to deal with tourists all day every day and maintain an upbeat, fun attitude, but they all did it! The crew made me feel welcome and part of the group, even though I was by myself. The boat was clean, with a large portion of it shaded, which I appreciated. Free water and pop was available the entire time. The snorkel equipment was great quality - well maintained and clean.

The snorkeling sights are not crazy phenomenal, as they are not at coral reefs, but it was certainly enjoyable, the water was clear and warm, and we saw plenty of fish. ( I’ll be honest, if you have done a lot of snorkeling in tropical locations, you may be a little disappointed) The captain made sure that we saw plenty of dolphins - such beautiful creatures and very exciting to see!

If you are at all worried about getting motion sick, a Dramamine should do the trick. I battle with motion sickness and never had a problem on this excursion. ( I did take one Dramamine beforehand)

I do recommend this relaxing, thoroughly enjoyable excursion - I would definitely go on this same one again. Thanks for the fun and the great memories!

Snorkelmom1, Manager at Destin Snorkel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Wow! What a nice review! Thanks for the wonderful descriptions. Perfect.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 423)
All reviews
"great adventure"
in 14 reviews

76 - 80 of 1 427 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife wanted to snorkel so we booked the two stop snorkeling tour with our daughter and her fiancé. We all had a great time snorkeling and searching for shells we also got some great views of multiple dolphins. The crew was awesome and were very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend

1  Thank Michael D
MrsCFL, Manager at Destin Snorkel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

So glad you all had fun! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderfully, relaxing and fun time aboard the sand dollar sunset shelling and dolphin cruise! Destin Snorkel was easy to book, the crew was funny,and professional, worth the money and will definitely do it again! Thanks for a wonderful time!

MrsCFL, Manager at Destin Snorkel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hope to see you on Vacay 2019! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did the snorkeling, dolphin watching and shelling trip and it was a very great experience with a great captain Andy and first mate Rachel. They really give you your money’s worth at every point of the trip.

MrsCFL, Manager at Destin Snorkel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much. Glad to hear we are a great value!