“Family Fun!!”

Destin's Original Sea Blaster
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb aboard Destin's ORIGINAL Sea Blaster for a fun and exciting cruise with Capt. Larry who has been entertaining families in the Destin area since 1995. Join the fun and come search the Emerald Green waters of the Gulf of Mexico along the sugar white sand beaches of Destin, Florida, for the most playful dolphins. Our 73 foot United States Coast Guard approved custom built boats are the Gulf's largest speedboats and are approved to carry up to 132 passengers on one and up to 119 passengers on the other. We offer an array of fun for the entire family and feature different cruises for your enjoyment including Snorkeling/Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Cruises, & Sunset Dolphin Cruises. All cruises include Free Beer, Wine, soda and water.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family & I had a great time!!! We ranged from 2 years old - 40 years old & everyone enjoyed themselves. Their was a variety of music & drinks!! The tour guides were so energetic and entertaining!! We will definitely do this again next year. I recommend it to families with young children as my 2 and 4 year olds enjoyed themselves and went crazy when they saw the actual dolphins. It was great memorable experience & not too expensive. For a family of 10 we spent under $175. I do however recommend sunscreen and hats since the boat is not covered.

1  Thank missjasminbrown
in 36 reviews
"fun trip"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked a dolphin cruise with them last year and fell in love so we re-booked this year and went June 19! It was just as awesome as I remembered it! Crew was great and very entertaining!!! My daughter had a blast and shes 2! Also the Fireworks cruise was on a different night but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was the first time my little girl had ever seen them that up close, so she cried a while they went off. I don't recommend the fireworks cruise for small children for obvious reasons!!! But other than that I will recommend Sea Blaster to anyone that asks me, they were all exceptional!!!

1  Thank Tiffany G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fun boat ride and lots of dolphins. The crew was very entertaining. You will probably get wet. It was extremely hot so we were happy when one of the crew members sprayed the crowd with water while we were waiting to take off. Free water, soda, beer & wine.

1  Thank stokessue39
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is not only a dolphin cruise it is prime time entertainment! Great music and members of our family joined the crew dancing the afternoon away!
Ticket includes free water, draft beer and wine. The crew was A plus. Highly recommend. Family members.from 3 to 68 enjoyed this one and half hour cruise.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ventured out on this journey after several people recommended it. I have to say the crew makes this fun! They are young and so much fun! I think had we went on a different boat we would have been bored to tears! These guys were great! They always make sure you have a drink in your hand, and there’s always upbeat loud music! My kids who are 9 and 6 enjoyed it as well! If you are trying to decide to do this or not, you def should!! These guys won’t let you down!

1  Thank kristeno122