“A Day at the Beach”
other traveller has booked this property
Newly Renovated Kitchen Living Area
Caribbean Dunes Hot Tub
Community BBQ grills
Camill'es in walking distance
Caribbean Dunes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“A Day at the Beach”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Loved the accommodations the property provided. Easy access to the beach. Clean environment & friendly staff. More than anything I loved how the property was centered around the beach, sites, shopping & eateries.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Perfect vacation condo!”
Reviewed 10 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

This condo is perfect for a family with kids. The bunk beds are great, the bedroom is large & the couch folds out into a bed. The place is well cared for and has a washer & dryer! Location is excellent! No complaints at all, we loved it!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Had a great time but the room needs some attention.”
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

The customer service was great! We had worked all day and drove all night with a four a.m. arrival time. The representatives at the Crye-Lieke office were able to secure an early check-in, awesome! The amenities package made the trip and the deep-sea fishing was great. A special thank you goes out to Wyatt, Capt. Reed, and all other crew members of the Destin princess and Destiny. The room was nice but there were a few things that needed some attention before our arrival. The shower drain was clogged and the exhaust fan was dirty. The shower curtain was moldy and so were the jacuzzi jets. we didn't use it. All these problems were small compared to the noise coming from the room above us. There were four adults in our party and every one of us were awaken every night from noise. And it wasn't that the people above us were exceptionally loud, our room just needs a foot of insulation and a lowered ceiling.

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Management Response
13 Sep 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a review and I am so glad that you enjoyed the amenities package! I apologize for the issues that you encountered and I just wanted to write to say that all of the problems have been addressed - the Jacuzzi has been bleached and completely cleaned as well as the exhaust fan. We checked the shower drain, but it doesn't appear to have any issues; however, we will keep a close eye on it. Unfortunately, there is no real fix for the noise that comes from above; however ,the owners have left a white noise machine in the condo which will hopefully help the situation. We hope to have you back again soon!

Management
Saint Louis.MO
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“The name says it all...Destin Getaway!!!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

I had booked and had this trip planed in 1 week! Thanks to Destin Getaways. Tks alexis!! My family had a wonderful and carefree trip from the suburbs of St.Louis. I had never planed a trip on my own... Divorced mom with 2 kids, I put my trust into Destin Getaways to put us in a safe and friendly nieghborhood, not only did they provide a great condo...I felt totally comfortable and I could relax!! We even stayed an extra 2 days!! My kids loved it and now vacation memories we will always treasure. I am already planing for another trip!! See ya soon at Carribean Dunes:)

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing