“This was one peacefull vacation.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was one peacefull vacation.”
Reviewed 21 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I recommend this house for anyone looking for a place that has alot of convenient qualities. We vacationed with a five year old, four year old, myself, my husband and both of our mothers. There was plunty of room for use to relax and the beach was not a fare walk from the house. The wagon that is provided was great. It held eveything we need to take to the beach and rolled on the sand easily. Our family loved staying here and are looking forward to coming back.

“Simply Perfect”
Reviewed 22 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

This house was truly a home for a week. It exceeded our expectations. The decor was so inviting. It offered many extras that made it even more special. The board games were very handy on the rainy days. The beach wagon was fantastic. The ice maker was the king of the extras! We had a group of 10 and had plenty of room to spread out. The kitchen was stocked great including several pitchers and baking pans and cookie sheets that are often overlooked. The neighborhood was beautifully landscaped and quiet. we felt very safe in this area. We called the office for a few things and they were very prompt, courteous, and pleasant. We just can't say enough about the house and the Newman-Dailey Company. Don't hesitate on reserving this house.

“Awsome”
Reviewed 15 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We had a great time at "Stair" With two little one's the swimming pool was great. We enjoyed the separate fish fryer and huge pot. We used this for fresh shrimp boils!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful beach destination property with great amenities!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

My family and I including daughter, son-in-law and two grandchildren had a fabulous time at Stairway to Hammock Heaven. The wagon was put to great use traveling to the beach with the grandkids in tow. My daughter and son-in-law loved the house and all of its perks including the private pool too. Would definitely return!

Wetumpka Alabama
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$176
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing