“Relaxing Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ztime1
Atlanta, Georgia
“Relaxing Vacation”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My family had a great time in Destin! The weather was good! The beach was awesome! Our condo was clean. The bunk beds in the hall were comfortable, according to my mother and teenage sister. They chose those beds over the pull-out sofa, which we never opened. My one-year old had a great first time at the beach and pool.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view!
Liked least: There was no washer/dryer in the condo. We did find the washer/dryer (one for all guests on that floor.)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Crawfordville, Florida

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful view from balcony”
Reviewed 21 February 2009 for a stay in June 2008

The room itself was great! The view was spectacular. My only disappointment was beach chair rentals. I was unaware that you could book ahead of time. I was so many rows from the water tht I could not even see it! I couldn't let my child play by the water and relax myself, because if she moved two feet away from me I could not see her. So, a word to the wise, ask about beach chair rentals when booking your condo, and book that in advance also!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing