“Relaxing vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Boathouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing vacation!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Our stay at the Boathouse was wonderful!! From check in to check out Newman Dailey was great to work with. Love the Crystal Beach neighborhood which has easy to access to the beach and everything else. Having a private pool is a plus for us in the evenings when we are grilling and just hanging out. We will definitely use Newman Dailey to book our next stay!

Leeds Alabama
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Abilene
Reviewed 3 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
TX
Reviewed 14 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Successful Getaway!”
Reviewed 16 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

This year marked the 10th year of a "school's out for summer" getaway for a group of teachers from Mississippi. We had a wonderful time, as always; yet, this was our first year to use Newman-Dailey. I won't be using the bigger named rental agencies again! From the time I booked in March till we arrived in June, it was an easy booking.

More importantly, the Boathouse was perfect! We loved having the private pool. Walk to the beach was not far and the beach access was very nice. The only thing we would change is to find a bigger house next year so we may invite more of our teacher friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing