“Great Location, Relaxing, Comfort, Good Price”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 68 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, Relaxing, Comfort, Good Price”
Reviewed 17 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Beachside Inn is in a great location, close to shopping, activities and of course right by the beach. I will be staying here again when I am in Destin. Great service and friendly staff!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Didn't want to leave :(”
Reviewed 15 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Chose this hotel because of its pet-friendly option. Check in was a breeze. Loved the code for the door instead of carrying around a key. Tile floor was great for it being a pet friendly place since tile is easy to clean and doesnt catch hair, dirt, and sand. My only complain was because of the tile floor sound was not muffled at all from our room and from any other room. The location to beach was ideal and the included breakfast wasn't for much but the muffins they offered were delicious! Staff was super friendly and accomodating. Cleaning crew was helpful and precise. If you're traveling with your dog, this hotel is 1mile from the most beautiful dog park I have ever been to.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“Great location”
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We had a wonderful stay at Beachside Inn. The location was
perfect, the beach was just across the street. The room was clean and had everything we needed.I liked the tile floors, made it seem cleaner than carpet. It was just the 2 of us so we didn't want anything too big and expensive.
Jess at the front desk was very helpful. Even though we didn't get a chance to use them, the bike and scooter rental
is a great convenience. If ever back in Destin, we will be back.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Louisiana
Reviewed 27 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“September and we had Destin to ourselves!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We have and plan on always using Newman-Daily each time we come to Destin. This is our 4th time down in the last 7 or so years and we have never been disappointed. The Beachside Inn was very nice and right across the street from the ocean. The staff was very pleasant. Camilles restaurant at the Beachside is one of the top rated restaurants in Destin which we did not know and it I agree. The sushi bar has a large menu and it was some of the best we had ever had. The only thing we wish had been different was the fact that there was not a comfortable chair in our room. The fours chairs were typical hardwood card table chairs and after a couple days you realize something is missing. But, your on vacation and not spending that much time in the room.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing