“Great vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great vacation!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Great Place next to Beach with superb service and great restaurant on property. I highly recommend this place to anyone whether for a couple days or a longer stay.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Fun at Beachside Inn”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We had a wonderful time, the room was clean, large and nicely decorated. The resort staff were friendly and pleasant! Beach access was easily reached by crossing the street. I recommend this Inn to any and all who want no worries with their lodging.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
St George
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“would have been perfect if not for sand in sheets”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Had a great stay overall rooms were a nice size and immediate access to the beach and convenient to all other areas of interest . Unfortunately I was dissatisfied with my bed it had sand in the sheets which leads me to believe that the sheets either were not changed or the washer used was not adequate. Was also a little disappointed that when the sandy sheets were reported I was just told that they were so sorry and that they would check to see who cleaned the room.

ohio
Reviewed 5 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing