“Wonderful!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2011

The Beachside Inn was very very nice!! Clean good location and the most amazing beds. It was everything we wanted!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 26 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

I have stayed at the Beachside Inn and have never had a bad experience. It's quiet, the rooms are fantastic, the location is amazing, and the food at both the restaurant and cafe is outstanding.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“Excellent value!!”
Reviewed 17 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

My husband and I spent just one night but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Very spacious room with lots of storage for a longer stay. And the cafe' for a quick breakfast was perfect. We will be back.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 5 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Well worth the cost,close to beach,restaurant on site,clean rooms

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
A TripAdvisor Member
“Across the street from the beach!”
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The Beachside Inn had lovely furnishings and a convenient late check-in option. Pet-friendly was our requirement this time. It was great to be directly across the street from the Crystal Beach because we walked right over without having to move the car. Tile floors in the room were great for sandy feet. Beds were too soft for our liking. Great pool area too!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing