“Our Jade East Towers stay was wonderful.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our Jade East Towers stay was wonderful.”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The stay at Jade East# J1530 was wonderful. The condo was very nice and clean. The quietness was welcome and the location was great.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, wonderful weekend”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The unit is great - spacious, clean, and great views from the porch. The kitchen was fully stocked (except for paper towels and napkins), but I wish there had been a few more soaps and shampoos in the bathrooms.

The check-in process was a hassle, because the rental company said to pick up the key at a certain location, etc. We arrived after hours and there was no key to be found. Two hours later, we got a call saying there wasn't a key to the unit, just a code for the gate and the unit itself. This was not included in pre-trip info and was annoying to say the least. The company did compensate us for the hassle, which was about all they could do, and was appreciated by our group.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The condo was perfect, but the noise on the beach was horrible.”
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The condo was beautiful and clean. The view was great. However, the noise coming from the teenagers at night on the beach was horrible. We had to call the sheriff's department after 3 nights of booming music, fighting and cursing from about 70 teenagers that had grouped themselves in front of our condos. There was no one on the premises to take care of the matter. Several teenagers were handcuffed on the beach. Not a great way to spend your vacation. It would have been perfect besides dealing with that every night.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“The condo was excellent, & admin staff, Landry was excellent”
Reviewed 6 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Landry was very helpful. I left a Kindle book in the condo and Landry made the extra effort to work with the staff to find it and then send it back t me. I really appreciate all of her efforts.. Based on this I would come back.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“The beautifully decorated and spacious condo was perfect.”
Reviewed 30 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

The condo was comfortable with a gorgeous view of the Gulf. The kitchen was well equipped. Beach service was exceptional, and we were able to totally relax. Having more than one person to check us in would have helped speed of check in. The owners obviously have worked hard to make this a special place.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing