“Thanks for the memories!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sandcastle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Our vacation in Destin at the Sandcastle house was wonderful! The house is wonderfully located and is beautiful and is the perfect size for our family and friends.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Thanks for the memories!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We really enjoyed our 1st family vacation to Destin. While making reservations I was being quite indecisive about which property to stay. Although we booked a different property than to stay. We were pleasently delighted to receive a last minute upgrade to Sand Castle. The Ladies at Newman-Dailey are the Best! These ladies know how to perform under pressure, yet still be able to accomodate without any negativity. My family and I would like to thank you for courtesy and professionalism. It feels Good to know there are still people that do what is right vs doing what is best for the buck!

Thanks again

“Wonderful location”
Reviewed 17 November 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Beautiful rental, great pool, so close to the beach...shopping just across the highway...

Recommended for:
Older travelers
IL
Reviewed 6 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Liked best: location
Liked least: Broken pool heater
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
La.
Reviewed 2 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing