“THE MOST AMAZING SERVICE!”
Review of Artistic Catering

Artistic Catering
Ranked #264 of 399 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Description: Artistic Catering is a Full Service Catering and Event Planning Company that offers remarkable cuisine at our signature restaurant as well as other premier locations in the Destin and Fort Walton Beach area. We have over 100 years of combined food service experience and look forward to working with you to create an event to remember. We are very happy to work directly with our customers or with wedding planners and representatives.
Reviewed 7 March 2017

When planning our destination wedding, we held food off until we had our number. Carol helped me in so many ways! She was always available to help me, Peter and herself picked the MOST perfect menu. I can not explain the amount of complements that I received from our guest. Artistic Catering made our wedding day smooth, easy, and FUN! The servers and bartender made sure that everyone, especially the bride and groom, were being taken care of. The food was amazing, the service was great, but the experience was perfect. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this day and dinner perfect!

Fudpuckers, Public Relations Manager at Artistic Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

We couldn't be happier to hear this! Our team was thrilled to be able to provide service for your big day and it makes our day to know it was exactly what you were looking for. Thanks again and congratulations!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Carol and the whole team at Artistic Catering did a fabulous job taking care of my client's guests as well as my clients. As a Wedding Planner, it is so important for every vendor to do their part. Artistic Catering truly went above and beyond in their service as well as the flavors in their food. I cannot say enough good things about this company! They are a must for any event or wedding! I am truly blessed to have worked with them!

Kelsi Rose
Wedding Planner

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience and feedback - We loved working with you to make your client's day special! We hope to work together again soon!