All reviews room was clean across the street an older hotel walking distance harbor walk village stay there again fishing boats decent size great rate location is great housekeeping staff mini fridge great place to stay nice pool mcguires harborwalk iron
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and i booked into this motel as we needed a place for the night and everywhere was full, we paid up front (unbelievably expensive) Bad move, we should have checked the room first. It was the only room left (smoking) I was not well so we had to stay. I have never in my life stayed in a place so filthy, i would have slept in the car if it was warmer. There were stains on the curtains - filthy carpet i daren't walk on it - the bed had a big hole down one side, and the sheets were torn (disgusting)!! The room reeked of stale tobacco and it was on our clothes for 2 days, could hardley breathe. I had to write this review to warn people DONT STAY HERE!! Im still in shock from the experience

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jill H
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

As soon as we went into our room my husband went to the sink to get a drink of water and seen a roach in the Styrofoam cup. Had problems with the key to the room from the very beginning but got worse three times in the same day had to go to the office to get a different key none of them worked. Called to the front desk to complain and they could care less. Left early will never ever go back. Very outdated and unfriendly staff. Had to give one star but really would give -5☆

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nila H
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Very good price, nice location. Breakfast was good except for the OJ. Too much water and not enough concentrate. We would stay there again. Nice large room with king size bed, non smoking. Couch, table, desk with chair, two dressers, refrigerator, microwave and lights on a timer.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Village Inn is our "go to" place to stay when we visit Destin. The rate is the best in town! The room is very clean with a couch, fridge, in room coffee pot, a desk and a sitting chair. Every morning hot breakfast is served in the lobby. We sit out by the pool and enjoy our breakfast and coffee every morning. We were able to walk over to the Harbor Walk Village every day and visit all of our favorite spots. November is an excellent time of year to visit the weather was perfect. Veronika the manager gave us a great 3 day package you can not beat the value. The front desk and housekeeping staff always friendly .......We will return and stay at the Village Inn....very satisfied as always!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Destin Vacation T
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have now been to say verbal motels in Florida and this is the nicest (I only travel in budget range). From being warmly greeted by Veronika at the reception desk to seeing our room, all was welcoming and friendly. The room was large, clean, well appointed, big tv, clean bed, good showers, and I had requested to be close to pool and they put next door! The WiFi signal was good and strong ad well. The breakfast had waffles! And strong coffee! I am very pleased with the whole motel experience at village inn.

Date of stay: November 2017