Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
US$129
PricelineUS$168
FindHotelUS$173
Hotels.comUS$151
All reviews renovated room shrimp basket easy access to everything stay there again bugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

I actually contemplated sleeping in my car....Literally had the room for about 2 hours and could not do it! The outside of the property is disgusting- there were hair balls, cob webs and mold everywhere!
The inside of the room appeared updated unlike the outside, however, my husband I could not get passed the smudges and handprints on the headboard, dust balls on the ceiling, stained ironing board, pubic hair on the toilet and dirt rings around the base of the stand up shower. We went down to the front desk where the “manager” said he would only refund one night of our two night reservation. Mind you- we only had the room for two hours!!! After arguing back and forth he stated, “FINE I’LL GIVE YOU THE MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET!”.
I do not recommend this hotel at all!
The absolute worst!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Candacek12345
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

The room was basic-which is all we wanted: bed, tv, fridge and microwave. Unfortunately, the room smelled like mildew even though it appeared clean and we were unable to open the window to air everything out. The shower was lukewarm at best. Parking was tight- I had to park at the other end of the hotel. Things were pretty quiet from about 11pm until 7am.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Maybe this isn’t the newest and fanciest hotel but the room was very nice, got a king which was really spacious, room was clean and had a great bath and wonderful towels. Right next to Shrimp Basket which was a plus. Would gladly stay again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 18 August 2020

We stayed there 4 nights. The first day they didn't even clean our room, just left towels, bed was not made, shower not cleaned. The room had hardwood floors but were never swept or mopped, you'd get out of the shower and immediately feel dirt on your feet and the bottoms of your feet were black! The sheets felt like you laying in sand. The location was great easy access to everything. It said no pets, but there were some there and would bark at night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 9 July 2020

My kids & I drove into the area arriving sooner than expected & needed a place to lay our heads.The manager was professional, kind, & easy to work with. In just moments , we were provided an updated room with comfortable beds. There is a new flat screen, coffee maker & mini fridge as mentioned.;) Nice new clean towels...It is a decent comfortable room with ironing board in the bathroom & I’m not even sure that I’ve discovered everything!:) The building over all appears friendly and feels safe. We had no problems & have seen no bugs or pests of any kind!. Located right on the Main Street area of Destin- super convenient for the price & a refreshingly restful as well as comfortable stay. Would recommend if your looking for something simple/ easy with some comforts of home. No breakfast @this time ( as mentioned;), however, best price around! Appreciate your graciousness & hospitality Inn! Thank you!:)

Date of stay: July 2020