Destin Inn & Suites
BestWestern.com
US$298
US$221
US$321
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$199
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$229
Fairfield Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$269
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$228
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$224
Priceline
Home2 Suites by Hilton Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$354
Home2.com
US$461
  • Pool
All reviewswould stay againmicrowave and fridgeroom was cleanfresh paintbudget hotelan older hotela great stayhenderson beach state parkconvenient locationbeachycleanlinessfurnishings
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed from Friday, March 16th-Sunday, March 18th and it was a great deal. I booked through Expedia and received a great rate. For both nights we payed $211.00. The rooms were very, very clean. The floors were made out of hardwood. The only problem I had was with the wifi. Other then that I had a great stay. Looking at the outside you wouldn't expect to receive such a nice room but it was worth every penny. The shrimp basket sits right in front of the hotel. The "continental breakfast" they have is great. It had waffles, bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, two kinds of cereal, coffee, juice, blueberry muffins, grits, oatmeal, and gravy for the biscuits. It is honestly one of the best FREE breakfasts I have received at a hotel before. I've stayed at 5 star hotels that didn't have a breakfast as yummy as this one. I overslept the morning of checkout, but the guy at the front desk allowed me to check out by 12pm. I ended up leaving about 1145ish but again this location was great, the hotel was great, food was awesome and overall it was a great experience. This hotel deserves 10 stars honestly....I will stay here again, and again, and again!!

Room Tip: Budget friendly, close to EVERYTHING, clean and very nice rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ashley N
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We planned on a 5 night stay, and I thought that since it was our first time here in Destin, that $130 a night was reasonable for the area. I had read some reviews that spoke to the cleanliness if the newly refurbished rooms, and thought that we would be out and about anyway, that the room just needed to be good and clean, and a comfortable beds, and we would be happy. Well, then aqua paint of the building was good, and the pool was ok, not very big, but the water was clean. As we climbed the stairs to our 2nd floor room, it was odd to see small garbage cans under just about every room's AC unit, but it was to keep the condensation off the concrete, but the cans were almost full of water. Upon opening the door to our room, the look and feel of the rooms are older, dim lighting, and with laminated wood looking floors, that first appeared clean, but after having our shoes off for a while, it was more than apparent the the floor had not been cleaned in a long time. The floor was absolutely nasty, and I can't deal with that on any level. So, I proceeded to get a hand towel, wet it, and used it on the floor, just in the areas that we were walking. Took another towel, and dried it off. The fan in the bathroom looked like it was wearing a fur coat made out of dust. That was so apparent to see...how could that not have been clean before I walked into the room? So, I wound up good no and buying cleaners and towels to clean the sink, floor, and around the bathroom. I have attached picture below of the towels that I used at first, with just water. I also cleaned off the fan in the bathroom area as well. The characters that were renting rooms around me, left me feeling a little unsafe, and the noise from outside of our room, both at night and in the morning was aggravating. Don't EVEN get me stared on the "Breakfast"... which was was nothing thatone who is on vacation, would hope to be partaking in. The coffee was horrible. Couldn't even drink it down. Bottom line...I was totally out of my comfort zone. My advice...find a different place, or at least, ask to see the room before paying for it first. Cheers!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank aweyenberg
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Nice low budget room. Price was high if it was located somewhere other than the coast. Room was clean though it did have a slight musky smell. We found 1 roach the first night but none afterwards. They are pretty common in the area. The pool was small but the kids were enjoying it. They do charge .25 for ice which was strange. Guess they had to many people filling coolers or something. But for the price they charge for a room you would think they would be able to afford ice. The complimentary breakfast was gone if you didn't get there early. Not even muffins or fruit. Employees were all nice and helpful. We were last-minute decision going so most other places were full or expensive. It is in a great location and would probably stay there again if needed. Prefer to be on the beach though.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great location and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They did charge for ice, it is only a quarter though. Linens were clean and I called for extra towels and they brought them right away. Breakfast was good but could use some fresh fruit. Overall experience was very good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Destin Inn & Suites is an amazing place. The staff was very polite and the room was in immaculate condition. Overall an amazing place. The beach was maybe a few miles away and restaurants were very close. I am looking forward to returning next month!!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 200. It was very comfortable with 4 people.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family