Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$228
View deal
Booking.comUS$228
Hotels.comUS$228
Home2.comUS$228
PricelineUS$228
eDreamsUS$228
ZenHotels.comUS$274
All reviews fire pit great hotel mini kitchen minute walk to beach back porch oatmeal complimentary breakfast great stay nice pool public beach home away from home enjoyed our stay gulf view within walking distance spring break would stay here again family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021

My Husband and I spent a week in Destin and we stayed at Home2 Suites. Upon check in I was super wary because we were on the 1st floor and our window looked right out at the pool which stayed open until 11:00pm. We asked the front desk to switch us to another room, but they did not have that floorplan available.

I have to say.....we had the BEST stay! We didn't hear anything! The hotel was quiet, clean, located in an area that had food, beaches, shops, even ice cream (which I visited frequently)! The breakfast was great on the days we woke up early enough to eat:)

I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: Quiet Hotel!
Date of stay: April 2021
Dylan Cain, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Thank you!

Reviewed 21 April 2021

Not quality I’m used too by Hilton. To make reservations was awful. They only have one main number. Constantly on hold . Then when I changed how many days I was staying they changed what room I previously booked. And price. Then the rooms were smaller than I excepted. The carpet looked old and tub needed to be refinished. Also the kitchen was not a true kitchen. No stove. And the refrigerator wasn’t working. I would not stay there again!

Management response:Responded 21 April 2021

We sincerely apologies for the issues experienced during your stay with us - we strive hard for our guests to have a pleasant experience and hate that we fell short during your stay. We hope that you will give us another try again in the future!

Reviewed 18 April 2021

We had to wait an hour to check in when we arrived at 3pm because our room was not ready. We had to sit in the lobby and wait for them to finish cleaning the room after being told check in was at 3. Also the comforter had really bad smell.

Management response:Responded 21 April 2021

We are so sorry for the issues experienced during your stay. Please know this is not the norm for our property and we will share your experience with the rest of the staff to prevent this from happening again. We hope you will give us another try again in the future!

Reviewed 11 April 2021

Enjoyed our stay! We did have delayed check in when we arrived at 5pm. We were able to get into our room about 30 minutes later. Everything is very clean. Friendly staff. We stayed for a week but did not have our room cleaned during that time which would have been helpful at least once. Overall great stay!

Management response:Responded 21 April 2021

Thank you for your recently stay with us, we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2021

We enjoyed our stay for Spring Break. A friend and I traveled with 3 kids. There was plenty of room and space for 5. We will be returning and staying at this location again as soon as possible. Pool was clean and perfect when the kids got tired of the beach.