Delray Beach Marriott
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$164
Travelocity
Sundy House(Delray Beach)
US$170
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
Travelocity
US$293
TripAdvisor
Reviews (1 130)
1 130 results
All reviewsacross the streetthe concierge loungepool barpartial ocean viewpool staffocean frontatlantic avenuean upgradesmall balconyself parkingbeautiful hotellong weekendrooms are nicespring breakgreat poolper dayking bed
FilterAll languages
10 - 15 of 1 130 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for a week, family vacation, spring break week, in a two room suite, one king bed, one pull out couch for the kids in the south tower with great view of the beach (and the street). Room was great, clean, quiet. Did not eat at the hotel as there are dozens of great options within walking distance.

Pros
Great shower!
You can set the room fan to run constantly for nice background noise if you like
You can open the sliding door to the small deck with a great view
Bathroom has an exhaust fan...and it really works
Housekeeping does a nice job
Great location, across the street from the beach, walk to restaurants, bars, other entertainment. Easy walk to the main downtown area, close to everything.
Easy to hit the beach in the morning, walk to one of many fun lunch spots and then back to the beach, no car needed
Try Sandwich by the Sea for great, quick take out sandwiches
Several good places to run right outside the hotel
Rooms nice, clean, not worn
Beach clean but busy. Some areas crowded, others not, just walk a bit to get to a quieter area. Lots of seaweed this week but not a big deal.

Cons
Forget about the pool, jammed with kids; but who books a hotel across the street from the beach and goes to the pool?
You pay to park your own car
Cross the street to get to the beach (easy and safe, they have flashing light crosswalks)
Pay for beach umbrella and two chairs about $40 per day

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mathias W, General Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Andrew W,

Delray Beach and our Marriott are such a great spot for a vacation and I am happy to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful time here with us! I appreciate your kind and detailed review and I will make sure to share your feedback with my team!

Thank you for staying, I hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Marriott. A stones throw to all the restaurants which are down the block by the water, or up the block toward Atlantic Avenue. Hotel is very clean and every amenity needed is within. Restaurant, bar, pool and even a spa. Trolley car stops right in front of the hotel and goes all the way up Atlantic Avenue. Love this hotel, except they should have free beach access in lieu of the overcrowded pool. Breakfast is either a buffet or ala carte. Bar area is nice and pleasantly clean.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ShazzG

Dear ShazzG,

Thank you for your great review, it sounds like you made the most of your time hear with us! I will make sure to pass on your praise to my colleagues! I hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We stayed here for four nights this past week. We had booked a room with two queen beds and they upgraded us to a two room suite, which worked perfectly for our family.
Our first room did not have a safe in it, so they moved us to another room on the same floor. The room was comfortable and clean.
The location of the hotel is perfect- right across the street from the beach and near all kinds of great restaurants.
We especially liked the concierge lounge on the sixth floor. We had breakfast here each day, and the staff was extremely warm and friendly. We also loved stopping by later in the day for a small snack and a soft drink. The valet parking was a little slow, so after the first day we used the self parking option. It was super easy. We enjoyed our stay so much, and hope to come back one day!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pam M
Mathias W, General Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Pam M,

Wow! What a wonderful review for our property! I am very happy to hear that you had such a fantastic time at our Delray Beach Marriott. I will make sure to share your feedback with my team and thank everybody for their hard work. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My family stayed 4 nights and overall it was a good stay. If your traveling with more than 2 people upgrade to the suites with the pull out couch. The added room makes a huge difference for a family of 3 or more.
The staff happily upgraded our room when we arrived. Overall the customer service was good. However, it did feel that some of the cleaning staff were not too happy. Many times we would pass by and not even a smile or a hello.
The pool is beautiful. The proximity to the beach is perfect. Less than a 2 min walk.
There are so many restaurants along East Atlantic Avenue. Just take a walk and you’ll find a variety of choices. Such a beautiful area.
Bring your own folding chairs to the beach (if you can). There are lounge chairs and umbrellas set up but you have to pay for them hourly. I believe it starts at $7 per hour.
Enjoy!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ladybugs07

Dear ladybugs07,

I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time here at our Delray Beach Marriott. I can only agree with you, the suites are definitely worth a small up-charge for all the additional space it gives you. We are very proud of the excellent and outgoing service we are providing for our guests and I appreciate your kind feedback.

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Delray Beach Marriott. I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Overall the experience was very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The amenities were nice. The hotel has a warm mediterranean feel to it. It has a courtyard with seating that was nice. The King bedroom was an acceptable size, but the bathroom was very small. Two people could not stand in it at once. The first room we stayed in claimed to have an ocean view. The balcony had two chairs and a small table on it. It was unusable because you would have to climb over the table to get to the second chair, which put you at risk of falling over the railing. The balcony was about an inch wider than the chairs. The ocean view was not direct, you had to look to the right and past a roof which was not the best sight. The second room we had was another King room, and again a very small bathroom, but the balcony was a larger usable size. The bedroom was clean. The bathroom in the first room had a hole in the wall the size of a grapefruit in the corner under the sink. One of the towels was visibly dirty. In the second bathroom, there was a razor head on the floor under the sink. The bathrooms are so small, I'm not sure how these things can be missed, except maybe the person cleaning it was so tall that they could not bend to see it without falling into the shower. The exercise room was adequate, the lobby bar was relaxing with courteous waiters, the breakfast in the attached restaurant was tasty and reasonably priced. Access to the beach is across the street which was very convenient, and the pool and spa is adequate with a poolside restaurant which was great for lunch, and bar service. The hotel is in a great location for walking to all of the Delray Beach restaurants, shopping and walking along the beach. I would recommend it despite the small issues.

Room Tip: The higher floors probably have a nicer view. Also, it was a connecting room, and I could hear the man snoring in the next room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C_Tom2Men

Dear C_Tom2Men,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I appreciate your kind words regarding our property and I am happy to hear that you got a chance to enjoy our amenities and to explore the stores and restaurants on Atlantic Avenue. The challenges that you encountered with the room are not acceptable and I will make sure to share your feedback with my Director of Housekeeping.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future for another stay at our Delray Beach Marriott.