other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

shawnakir...
South Carolina
“good for price, location spot on”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I have waited to review this intentionally, wanted to make sure I was very fair. I was initially very unimpressed by the interior and slightly disgusted. However, the more I think about it, the more I feel like for the price, considering the area, it was "ok." It was not exactly the most clean. The shower and faucets needed repair/replacement work. They were "gross" in the sense they were very very old and I have a "thing" about bathrooms so it was a big deal to me. There were dead roaches under the furniture and also seen roach traps. This is FL in the Summer and I have no misunderstanding of what kind of bugs that brings, no matter HOW clean. The furniture was old, worn, and frankly "gross." White furniture in a rental just doesn't seem like the best of ideas. The bed spread and pillow cases "felt" ...hard to explain...old...and not clean. I would have been fine with old and clean, but these felt almost...grimy. The kitchen had a good sink and I was able to cook and store the food. There were dishes there and it was not a problem to hand wash items.

This location however is great. Walking distance to beach and some shops...I brought 3 kids (who are young...ages 8, 4, 2 at time of the trip), my niece and my best friend with me and 1 large dog. Everyone was nice in the area. The cleaning staff was OUTSTANDING. The manager responded to a message that the sink had been plugged up and we were told that they would not be repairing it while we were there (they removed an older sink plunger that holds in water, they stated they would wait until we left to replace). The sink was draining and working but we were told to "not drop hair" into the sink.

For having 3 little kids and a large dog, it really was fine. Again, I wanted to be fair, but the linen issue really really bothered me. I could deal with everything else, but if something feels grimy to me or sticky or like it needs hot water to clean it, it's not a good thing. I'm not high maintenance by any means, but I think this place needs to step it up just a tiny bit. The place was booked it seemed pretty regularly. The pool was OK (meaning it was clean and usable).

It seems my bottom line at the end of the day was..."for this price, I guess it was alright." My husband who was working in the area at the time and not staying with us, said "you paid x amount, what did you expect." My answer to him was "cleaner...I expected cleaner." I might book again given the price and location.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Dec 2016
Hello,

Thank you for your review about your stay in July, 2016. Since your stay, the manager that was onsite at the time of your stay is no longer there and the unit has been renovated. We hope you consider staying with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing