Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
US$94
View deal
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews truck stop front desk gas station yogurt nice place to stay comfortable bed would stay here again water pressure new orleans mcdonalds interstate brand miles exit inns clerk hats
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Looking forward an overnight stop on a road trip from houston to st. Pete Florida we chose this place. About 9hrs drive from houston 560 miles. Just off I10. Exceeded our expectations nice room king size bed. Nice bathroom . Clean . Free brekkie jimmy dean biscuits , muffins, coffee. Nice surprise they had hot tea( I’m a Brit) . We would definitely stay here again . Good value great location. Loves gas station across the road Tip 1 ask for a quiet room at the rear.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teresa Davis, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Defuniak Springs - Crestview, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

AWESOME! We love this kind of review. So glad you found us and had an "excellent" overnight stop. We hope you come back and see us again the next time you pass through. Take care.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Very clean room and nice breakfast arrangements with good food. Staff very helpful and friendly. Mattress, TV, and air conditioner / heater was superb. Checkout process was very easy and fast. McDonalds, Subway, and large "convenience store" right across the street.

Date of stay: February 2021
Teresa Davis, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Defuniak Springs - Crestview, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Thank you for the great feedback about your recent stay with us. We appreciate the compliments. We are grateful to you for sharing your stay with us and future guests.

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

This place is great! Clean, inexpensive, everything worked. Everything you need in a hotel. Friendly staff. Decent coffee. Hand soap is good for sensitive skin. Good air conditioner, didn’t run all night.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teresa Davis, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Defuniak Springs - Crestview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy tp read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms that hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 January 2021

I booked this hotel on the strength of the reviews on here. And have to say thanks!

In this case the reviews didn't lie. I'm travelling the world and this is my 2nd favourite hotel so far (after the Hampton,Minsk).I never thought I'd find one as good as that for value, but have to say this runs it close.

Travelling from Clearwater to New Orleans via Devils Springs, I was in need of petrol and food and right by this hotel is an excellent 'Love' petrol/Gas station and a McD's.

Quick check in, safe area, easy spacious parking, and my room was immaculate. Lovely King bed, nice lighting, everything worked, nice bright bathroom with large shower.

Covid breakfast was good, housekeeping staff and reception staff polite and welcoming.

I will try other Sleep Inns because of this and hope the consistency and value are there. If not, then I recommend all budding Sleep Inn managers come to this gem to see how it's done!

Hats off, we'll done!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank paul y
Teresa Davis, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Defuniak Springs - Crestview, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

WOW! And THANKYOU! My team and I work hard to make every stay special. We are very honored to get this kind of feedback and we do appreciate it. Thank you for the beautiful comments and compliments. We hope to see you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

This is an exceptionally nice place to stay, but if your business is in DeFuniak Springs, and you’re coming from the south, it’ll be a 30 minute out of the way drive. The Hotel clerk pressed me to make the reservation, knew I was driving and had me go thru my wallet while driving to give her my credit card information and my AAA card information. There was plenty of availability, so I think she knew I’d cancel if I figured it out. I’ll stay at the exit 15 miles to the east next time.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Teresa Davis, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Defuniak Springs - Crestview, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you for being or guest. I am sorry you felt pressured to book the room. I will address this with my front desk staff. But we do require credit card and and discount information upfront, incase the person you spoke to isn't at the desk upon arrival.

I am happy to read that you found our property a nice place to stay. Please come back and see us for a little vacation next time. Thank you again.