“Surpassed my expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Charlotte...
“Surpassed my expectations”
Reviewed 9 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Cabana Carioca was so clean and comfortable! I'm a very tidy person, so if I say that, it's absolutely true. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed - and my husband and I like to cook. A one block walk from the beach kept us away from the crowds and noise, but close enough to visit the beach several times a day if we wanted. It is walking distance from downtown Deerfield, Beach, so we could walk in for dinner or ice cream/gelato. And close enough to Boca Raton, so that it was a quick drive to restaurants or shopping, there.
We had a wonderful stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roomy layout
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
11 Mar 2016
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing