4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/05/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21/05/01
PricelineUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
Reviews (1 356)
1 357 results
All reviews front desk across the street daytona beach oceanfront breakfast staff oceanfront view hotel restaurant beach access pool and hot tub pool area nice pool definitely stay here again family vacation bike week spring break murray hilton tiffany
Selected filters
18 - 23 of 1 357 reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2021

We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was great and super friendly
Murray at the front desk was awesome.He made sure we got our Hilton rewards upgrade and gave us my husbands Military discount.

We will absolutely stay at this location again.

The room are remodeled and I loved that our room had been sealed with a door sticker letting us know it had been throughly cleaned.

1  Thank joannp665
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

Once again a lovely stay. Super clean, all staff very friendly and courteous. Breakfast with server Tiffany and Chef Mike was wonderful. Great cheese omelet! My third visit here when seeing friends in the Daytona Beach area, I’ll be back again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank fancynanny
Murray Fagan, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review regarding your stay at the HGI Daytona Beach Oceanfront. I also greatly appreciate the compliments and kind words about all staff members mentioned above. We strive to have a strong culture of engagement/hospitality with each and every guest. Come back and see us soon!

-Murray F. (Guest Service Manager)

Reviewed 11 February 2021

I have stayed at this location twice now and I am always greeted with a smile. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The hotel itself is located right on the beach and has rooms that overlook the ocean with small balconies that you can sit out enjoy the view. I have always been there in February before the crowds come and the room rates for the location and quality accommodations are very reasonable. I will stay there again on my next visit.

Room tip: anything on the second floor 201 - 220 faces the ocean
1  Thank Scott M

-Murray F. (Guest Service Manager)

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

Thank you Murray for the Diamond member upgrade to ocean front! Over 10 years now as a Diamond member and Hilton continues to impress. Our bar tender Louie as very educated about the area and a wealth of knowledge. We are happy with the cleanliness of our room and free parking. Can’t wait for breakfast which is one thing the St. Augustine Hilton Garden Inn fell short on. We will be back!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 819kellies
Murray Fagan, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Thanks so much for your 5 star review regarding your stay with us at the HGI Daytona Beach Oceanfront and for being a loyal Diamond member with Hilton Honors. I also thank you for the compliments and kind words regarding staff interaction and our on-site amenities. We welcome you back for any future travels to the area!

Murray F. (Guest Service Manager)

Reviewed 31 January 2021

Our ocean-front room was comfortable and quiet. Staff and most patrons practiced good COVID safety measures. The breakfast was made to order and very good. The exercise room was well equipped. The hotel is easy walking distance from many restaurants. I would stay here again. Be aware that cars are allowed on the beach.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Manatee4Me

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your stay at the HGI Daytona Beach Oceanfront. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed the on-site amenities we offer and our proximity to shops and restaurants in the area. We welcome you back for any future travels to the area!

Murray F. (Guest Service Manager)