“Fast Food Burgers That Are A Click Up”
Review of Burger 21

Burger 21
Ranked #30 of 286 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Burger 21 came in 2nd place in our local newspaper's the Best of South Florida. So, since it was near my home, I decided to give it a try.

I don't eat mammals. That cut down my choices quite a bit. After all, this is a burger place.

I decided on a veggie burger and a side of turkey chili.

It took a while to get my food. But, that is to be expected in a restaurant that custom-makes each dish.

The turkey chili was really excellent.

My veggie burger had all the right stuff on it. The roll was nice (I chose the regular hamburger bun rather than the whole wheat one.) The toppings were good, too.

The only problem...which I often run into when I order veggie burgers...is that the patty was only luke-warm; not hot.

I saw what others around me were eating, including a nice combo of regular and sweet potato fries. Based upon my eye doing the eating it looked like Burger 21's regular fare is pretty good.

I think it's worth a visit. You can decide for yourself...especially if you're a carnivore.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

good if you feel for a juicy hamburger and shake also great sauces and sweet potato fries! Try the BBQ Bacon burger. also best vanilla kids shake ever.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This place really knows how to make fast food taste so good. Love their sweet potatoe fries and had their chicken tenders which was very good. Cant wait to go back with friends and family today taste the burgers which look amazing

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is a chain that is new to our area. They have a pleasant decor, well maintained, friendly staff. They serve angus beef burgers, poultry burgers, veggie burgers, seafood. Also on the menu is beer, shakes, cola, sundaes and floats.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Yep, this is a good burger place. It's very casual - so anytime is a good time. There are a variety of burgers, dogs, and some sandwiches. The condiment table is expansive; with items I've never tasted on a burger before. So, you can experiment til you're happy (or not!) Sides are good. It's a little slow, but I think that's because the burgers are being made fresh.