“Nice atmosphere”

Get food delivered
Ranked #142 of 274 Restaurants in Davie
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

My son and I visited for the first time, the food was delicious, I had the beef chimichanga and my son the steak fajitas, both came with rice, refried beans, sour cream and a dab of guacamole, mine was delicious and my son enjoyed his also, happy hour is till 8 and a classic margarita is 5.00, also on this night (Friday) they had live music.the atmosphere is nice, they have a back room that is huge and a full bar back there, service very good, really enjoyed myself.we also ordered the full Guacamole dish, which was delicious and only 8,00.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 11 December 2020

We've been wanting to try this place and finally stopped in. We are glad we did. Great services, very good prices and very good food. They have a dining room in the front part and a bar and larger party area in the back. Happy hour until 8:00 pm even on Friday! Very good margaritas. Nachos were very good. Tacos were great. Guacamole was good but needed a little something. Not crowded on Friday night. Good Covid precautions. I'll be there again!

Date of visit: December 2020