“Wondderful place for a vaction home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Tuscan Treasure

Master Bathroom w Garden Tub
Private Spa
Community Volley Ball
Community Tennis
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
rupesh d
“Wondderful place for a vaction home”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This was a wonderful place to stay with friends.We had a lot of fun here nad would highly recommend it to others.
Only 2 drew backs: We were given incorrect gate code in the mail but thatbwas sorted out with just one call and the swimming pool was a little bit dirty when we arrived.

tanyalang...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Horrible!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Lets begin with check-in. The gate code given to us on our paperwork was incorrect. We arrived at the villa after the check-in time, only to find the housekeeper still cleaning. The beds were not made, the floors not vacuumed or moped, laundry still being washed, trash still in the trash cans, dishes piled in the sink, the refrigerator still not cleaned. I called the customer service number and they sent out quality control. The only thing she offered was additional housekeepers and asked us to complete a customer complaint form. Well we noticed that the pool had not been filtered or cleaned (kids could not swim). After the additional housekeepers finally made it (after being stuck in traffic), they were vacuuming and moping around us ( how unprofessional). I asked the quality control person if the property isn't done being cleaned, how can the property be assesed for damages? Well after the property was done being cleaned behold, they left the outside garbage can completely filled up to the top! We had to store our trash in the game room until trash day (5days later)!!
I was unable to complete the customer complaint form, it would not allow it to be sent without a signature (using cellphone and tablet). I gave a gentlemen my full report after he called me the evening of check-in. He assured me that the report would be forwarded to the property manager. I spoke with the property manager (who was evasive and didn't want to take my call). The property manager stated she didn't receive a report and I needed to fill out a customer complaint form.

GREAT WAY TO ENJOY VACATION

The WIFI STILL DID NOT WORK

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to attractions
Liked least: The cleanliness
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Emilymcdo...
South Carolina
“very nice”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My family and I stayed at this vacation home last week and we really enjoyed it. There was enough room for everyone and the kids loved the pool and game room. Our only problem was there was no wifi. I called guest customer service several times and they assured it wud be fix but it wasn't. overall the trip was fun and so was the parks and shopping in the area. Jus make sure they fix that wifi cause its part of ur package.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: my bathroom
Liked least: wifi didnt work
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing