See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff, very helpful and very informative. Great location with excellent amenities. We loved our stay here and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to have a fantastic holiday. 5 Stars for sure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The people at the front desk were fantastic. Helpful in finding us a site for a month. We loved all the activities and met a lot of people. Lots of places to walk our two dogs and activities every day. We would totally come back here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
LC-SunRVResorts, other at Kissimmee South MH & RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Hello Di K,

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that you'v enjoyed your time with us. We want to thank you for choosing us as your destination campground, well look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Have a great day and thank you for your time!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Wether it was owned by carefree or now by Sun RV Resorts is not the issue. It is the people here that make this the place to be in central florida. I've been here since Nov 2016 and the staff and my fellow guests have made my wife and I feel like we made the right choice in being at Kissimmee South.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

My wife and I spent the month of September here. It truly felt like home away from home. From the maintenance team to the front office the entire staff was great. From the lawn to the bathhouse, the facilities were clean and well maintained. My wife and I used the pool nearly everyday. The water was clear and not overloaded with chemicals. As we looked around it is evident that the owners of Kissimmee South RV Resort are continually investing in the property. There were numerous new concrete patios and well maintained landscaping.

While we were here, we attended several ice cream socials (held every Sunday evening) and one pot luck dinner.

The area is quiet yet convenient to the Post Office, Walmart, Publix, I-4, Disney and Irlo Bronson Highway.

I would not hesitate to refer my friends and look forward to returning in the future.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I stayed in the H area with a 26' tt for a month. I had plenty of space to walk my dogs. I'm really going to miss this place. Everyone was so friendly and accomadating. Yes its an older park, but clean and well maintained. I like the cement patio next to the camper. the wifi worked great! no issues. its free for 7 days, after that its 29.00 a month.. The price to stay here during off season was incredibly reasonable. I'm so happy to find this park. June was an excellent pet walker while we were visiting the parks/beach. Ask for June at the office. The residents that I met at the pool were so wonderful. Enjoyed one of their pizza parties. I could live here! Its quiet too. country feel.. away from all the congested rv parks that are closer to Disney. 65 miles to the beach and about 30 min to the theme parks. it was worth the peace and quiet to me! very laid back..Its not a resort okay? It has a pool! and some parties at the rec hall. we highly recommend this campground. ITs part CG and part mobile home park.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple