“Highly recommended family villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Disney Princess Room Mickey & Freinds Childrens Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Disney Princess Room
Mickey & Freinds Childrens Room
Private pool with spa and dining area
Tuscan Hills
stylish bedroom
Chidrens themed room
Tuscan Hills Club House
Tuscan Hills Club House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kay w
Houghton-le-Spring, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended family villa”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I was apprehensive about booking a holiday rental online. I need not have been. The house is in a great spot and the children adored the themed rooms, The pool was warm for our arrival and the cleanliness was most impressive.
I do recommend and I will be returning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DJWatts
Manchester, Maine
“Way too far from Disney”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We had quite a bit of trouble we were given the wrong gate access code @ 1am it was very scary not being able to get into the property.(had to beg someone who was driving in to let us follow) The wifi didn't work, the air conditioning was blowing warm air, trouble with the back sliding door closing, trouble with the alarm actually being on. And worst of all it took us on the average 30 minutes to get to Disney, sometimes more. If there was a short cut we weren't told. Could not reach anyone at first about the non access. we had to wait until someone else was going through the gate and follow them. I had to leave my family at Disney the first day to come back to the house to try to connect with the manager or owners to get everything straightened out. There was no one at the property office to go to about our unit. I don't think I would rent any house again if there is not a go to person that I can actually see in front of me! The house itself was beautiful and plenty of space , the pool was quite nice. Just a lot of issues in the first 24 hours. It set a bad tone for our trip. The distance from Disney really ruined it for us. (and I did inquire before we travelled and the description says 15 minutes) Live & learn!!

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing