“If I could give 100 stars I would!!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Catfish Villa

Our spacious, comfortable, triple aspect living room, perfect to relax in.
What's for dinner? kitchen: clean and exceptionally well equipped
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
What's for dinner?
kitchen: clean and exceptionally well equipped
Master bedroom: Many guests have said this is the most comfortable bed ever!
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Swimming pools: large pools with ample loungers, tables and chairs, toilets nearby in clubhouse
pools and jacuzzi: soothe away your stresses in the large jacuzzi
Old Lake Davenport - our lakeside setting with picnic tables and barbecues for your use
Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival
On safari at Animal Kingdom
The Shamu show at Seaworld
Our lovely villa and patio, a real sun trap, perfect to relax after a busy day.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jessicafl...
Newport, North Carolina
“If I could give 100 stars I would!!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Maureen is amazing! You couldn't ask for a better person to make arrangements with for your vacation! She was very quick to respond to questions regarding the villa. She was very detailed in her response. You never once felt lost or confused about your booking.

Above all, she CARES about your experience/vacation. Example: HURRICANE IRMA! Oh my! Maureen was amazing in working with me to change my booking dates to days later once Irma had passed. Furthermore, she kept me updated on the condition on the villa. I was a nervous wreck wondering if our vacation was even going to happen after Irma. Luckily, we were able to go on vacation after a wonderful message from Maureen stating that her villa was fine and to come on down! She went out of her way to contact a neighbor to go check on the villa for me after the storm! Being that she lives in the UK, she was unable to check on it herself. She was so awesome at putting my mind at ease.

The villa is outstanding! It is exactly as stated in the booking details. Everything is there that you need. Towels, linens, trash bags, pool towels, etc! It was wonderful not having to bring all of that with us on vacation. The villa was very clean when we arrived. It is very roomy too! We comfortably had a family of 6 and we never once felt crowded.

The villa is VERY close to the parks! Only about 10 minute drive. It is also close to restaurants, shopping, and grocery stores. It is a very fabulous location.

As in the title of this review, if I could give this villa 100 stars I would. My family and I WILL be back without hesitation. It was nice to stay at a place that made you feel "at home". Maureen and George are just fabulous and were the cherry on top of this fabulous villa. Rent this villa...you wont be sorry!!!

Jessica

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your review. Hurricane Irma was a very stressful time for all of us. I am thankful that your trip went ahead and you had such a good time. I would love to welcome you back again, hopefully without another hurricane.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Aug 2017
Thank you. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the villa and had a good vacation.
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

6 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to welcome you again.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

12 Jul 2017
Thank you for reviewing the villa. We love the pool area too and spend a lot of time there. So glad you enjoyed your stay, would love to welcome you again.
metallica...
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Wonderful vacation!”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a wonderful stay at this home! From the moment we pulled up to the door, we felt right at home. Clean, tidy, and perfect for our family after our adventures from our days. Showers, bedrooms, living room, and kitchen all clean. The pools are super close and such a fun way to end the day or spend the day. Close restaurants, walmart, etc. Highly recommend this home. We will definitely stay here again. Thanks again!

30 Apr 2017
Thank you for your kind comments, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome to come back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing