“A Wonderful Experience”
Twin Bedroom
4th Bathroom
Spa
5 Bed 4 Bath Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gari117
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“A Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This property is well advertised on the website and believe me , it does'nt disappoint . Located in up market Davenport which was quiet and peaceful but a mere stone throw from the Highway 4 for easy access to all the attractions , ( Disney only 15 miles ) . We stayed in this rental home for just one week of our 3 weeks Florida experience and sadly the other properties we rented came nowhere near the standards of The Shire . Beautifully presented and spotlessly clean . Will be speaking to Jill later this year for a 2015 booking .

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The spacious layout on 2 floors
Liked least: Hard to say
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Morag L
Falkirk District, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Holiday Villa”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed in the villa from 27/6 to 9/07/14 with my husband and 2 daughters (age 17 and 21). The villa is out of this world and a perfect house for a Holiday in Orlando. The gated entrance to The Shire community gives you a feeling of security. The accommodation is of a very high standard. The decor is modern and the villa is spotlessly clean. It sleeps 10 easily although there were only 4 of us. We had so much space. The swimming pool area is perfect for lazy days by the pool. This area receives the sun all day long. We didn't choose pool heating and didn't need it. The location of the villa is ideal as it is so close to Championsgate, (where there are shops and a couple of restaurants etc). It's very close to Disney and we were able to travel to all the parks with ease and it's only an hour from Clearwater beach which is a must. I would highly recommend this villa to all my friends. And I would definitely choose this villa for my next trip to Orlando. The only small tip I would give the villa owners is to have more crockery. We had enough but there was only 4 of us. The other equipment in the kitchen was more than sufficient. Our holiday was truly enhanced by staying in this villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole villa
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Christoph...
“FELT LIKE HOME!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

What can I say, we loved our stay at this beautiful home. When we go back, I hope our dates will be available because I would look no further. The kids loved the pool and spent most of their time in it. We had the sun all day long. Very quiet neighborhood. The home is just how it looks in pictures, very spacious. Three families with a total of 9 people stayed here and we never felt cramped up. Plenty of towels around, we threw in a load every day. Plenty of dishes around to fill the dishwasher. I can't say enough. Treat this place like your home while there and keep things cleaned up and you will not be disappointed. My second home from home!!! Enjoy!!!

Chester
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
NY
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing