“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bayswater Beauty

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hrtravel1...
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect for a small family. Great Orlando - close to attractions pool rental home option.”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I visited this home with my 2 young sons, and it was the perfect size, great space, modern furniture, perfect-sized pool, locked gate neighborhood, in-home washer/dryer, close to grocery and 20 mins from most amusement parks. Most houses in this range have 5-6 bedrooms, which I didn't need.

The home and furnishings are everything that you need in a rental home. The game room (garage) was missing the air hockey table shown in pictures, but still enjoyable with a pool table, foosball and a TV/DVD and stereo.

The only issues we had were:
1) BIGGEST ISSUE: we found a lot of dishes in the cabinets and drawers that were dirty. Not just a little...like covered in grease and food particles. Since my boys and I were eating from these, I just took an hour and washed all dishes, cutlery and pans with hot soapy water. Not cool, but when you pre-pay a $135 cleaning deposit -- this was very disappointing. We'll see if I get my deposit back after the fact.

2) Minor things. You have no control over the air conditioner temp - it is covered under a lock box. There isn't a grill -- so if you want to grill out meat, think again. The hot tub was not warm, and air jets did not work.

I travel 60% for business and I'm a pretty severe critic...and even with the above, I will come back to this rental house again. I'll also say that I had to call the property managers twice -- and they were SUPER friendly, and immediately responsive. HUGE PLUS.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
stephfun0...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This house is amazing so beautiful!!! There was space to move around and everything we asked for and then some:) We had so much fun making dinner, swimming, playing in the game room and enjoying the hot tub:) We had a great time and plan to come back!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing