Reviews (1 077)
1 077 results
All reviews cruise port free breakfast shuttle service big lots per person great place to stay front desk staff shopping area free shuttle large room yogurt burger king the hotel offers lauderdale airport hollywood beach the breakfast area stayed one night
63 - 68 of 1 077 reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Did place was perfect for our hotel the night before our cruise. Pool, big lobby, snacks, bar.

Cons. Dryer was broken so we couldn't do our laundry.

Pros: the front desk employee was outstanding! Natalie was her name and she was just great! So nice and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
FOS-Elena, Front Desk Supervisor at Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Greetings,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience on Trip Advisor. Many of our guests love the fact that we have our bar open late, as well as our 24/7 café, which contains a variety of yummy desserts and fresh prepared meals. I'm delighted to hear that Natalie was very friendly and accommodating. I will certainly make sure to share your kind compliments with her. In addition, I do apologize that you weren't able to do your laundry during your stay, I can ensure you that any issue has since been resolved.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

very nice stay ,good weather,clean room close to airport,good parking and breakfast,large room,fast internet for free,friendly check in,fast shuttle!to airport!good coffee!good fitness center and pool!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
FOS-Elena, Front Desk Supervisor at Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Greetings,

Our team thanks you for your kind words and five star rating. We are delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and you were able to take advantage of all our hotel has to offer. We certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Hyatt Place is always my go to hotel when traveling. This hotel failed to live up to my expectations from previous stays at other locations.....on many levels. The furniture was worn with stains on fabrics. Our room had 2 queen mattresses that were both different quality and thicknesses. Bedding and towels were worn and rough. One was even dirty from I am guessing previous guest. There was also a towel hanging on the hook behind the bathroom door that had been used previously. I cleaned the bathroom floor and took a picture of the washcloth....it was black. The mirrors were not cleaned once during our stay. Old plastic bag and water was in the ice bucket with dirty glasses. Carpet had stains throughout the hotel. I found weekend breakfast to be less quality than breakfast during the week with hard waffles, empty containers and burnt bacon. My reservations were made through the Hyatt 800 number. We were locked out of our room one day and had to go down stairs to re-register....not happy about that. The location entrance is under construction building a new Burger King and possibly more. There is a small strip mall within walking distance if you have good knees which I do not. BUT, the hotel does offer a local shuttle with various stops in that area and an airport shuttle as well. There is a company on hand to make cruise shuttle reservations. That process was smooth and convenient for that. The rooms for Hyatt Place are a generous size and if in good condition offer a nice stay. Sadly, I would not revisit this location unless it under went a serious renovation...which it needs. Just looked and the weekend rate of $279 is definitely overpriced for this hotel based on all of the above. For around $100 you can stay else....I LOVE the Hyatt brand...just not this place which I understand is a franchise hotel. Be cautious...I booked this hotel based on reviews that I read on trip advisor!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings,

On behalf of our whole Hyatt Place Team please accept our apologizes that your stay did not meet expectations. It is our goal to have each guest leave satisfied with their experience. We certainly fell short of our goal. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us, it assists us in improving our service and property. We are looking forward to our upcoming renovations during the summer, as well as, the completion of Dania Pointe. The plaza will contain a lot of restaurants and shops located right next to the hotel..

Elena LIscio

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Hotel is a little run down compared to what I expect from a Hyatt. Definitely needs remodeling , I expected a lot better atmosphere for being a Hyatt , over the last couple of years I always booked my stays at a Hyatt,

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Greetings,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that your stay was below par. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be receiving updates to our property during the summer. We sincerely hope you reconsider staying with us again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

This hotel obviously does A LOT of cruise business! They are conveniently located and efficient at moving large numbers of people in a small amount of time. The shuttle service that they use is also dialed in. Rooms were a generous size and beds were comfy!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chertravelgirl
FOS-Elena, Front Desk Supervisor at Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Greetings,

Our location is certainly a plus for visitors to this area. We are conveniently located off of I-95 about 10 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious room and comfy bed! Thank you for your nice review, we look forward to seeing you on your next cruise.