“Hidden Gem in Dania”
Review of The Fish Grill

The Fish Grill
Ranked #32 of 82 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Description: One of the few strictly fresh seafood restaurants in Florida. Best seafood restaurant this side of the sea
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The most remarkable place in Dania Beach located on US1. The Hidden Gem and rare find in Dania Beach. What is the name of such a place?
“The Fish Grill” located at 75 North Federal Highway in Dania, Florida. It has an extensive menu with all types of seafood, steaks, sandwiches, burgers, and starters. We went to the Happy Hour from 5-7pm and OMG. For $3.95 choice of burger sliders, chicken parmigiana sliders, fried calamari, wings, fried shrimp, fried coconut strip. You must order a half price alcoholic drink with order. I had a screwdriver and my GF had a Bloody Mary. The food came out super fast and hot. My GF told me about the The Fish Grill after she brought home leftovers from happy hour. So after a movie we headed over to The Fish Grill Happy Hour. Plenty of free parking. Full Bar with bar seats and tables near the bar and restaurant seating also. TV’s over the bar. Staff was pleasant and the waiter Louie was pleasant and manager Cindy made you welcome and comfortable. My new favorite place right in my community; you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Nice locally owned restaurant with great service and within walking distance to a lot of hotels if you're staying in the area on vacation.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The fried calamari ws lightltly dusted and fries as advertised. It jus the right amount of coating and quickly cooked for an excellent pp. No heavy batter as with most places. We ordered it and it came out quickly. Some of the best I have ever eaten
The clam chowder was excellent. Rich and creamy, not the heavy white paste kind of chowder. Large pieces of clam, great bits of bacon, and creamy and with a hint of sweetness in the chowder.
I also had pistaccio crusted swordfish with a citrusy sauce. Again excellent
I will eat here agin when we come back in 2 weeks

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent small restaurant that easily outshines the bigger more expensive chains. Everything was tasty and reasonably priced. Had the encrusted swordfish and it was easily the best thing I’ve eaten in the last several months. The waiter Adam is very attentive and right on the job. Very personable. I also got some starters of fried calamari and smoked fish dip to go and those were also excellent. And to top it off, the key lime pie is outstanding. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This restaurant is new and it is growing daily...The food is EXCELLENT and the prices are very reasonable. The serving sizes are large and the menu choices are fantastic! Joe (the restaurant owner) is an awesome guy and about as genuine as it gets. I plan on returning on my next visit to FLL.