“Great neighborhood Chinese Takeout”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Star Restaurant
Ranked #139 of 331 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a takeout only location. Consistently good food and great portions. We order from there at least twice a week. They do have a delivery service.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Maybe i just fell though the Cracks but after ordering I noticed a BIG cockroach by the counter . Informed owner and he swept it away. I should have canceled the order right then but I didn't.
The Food was Bland.
It Didn't even seem like I was eating Chinese Food.
I had Roast Pork Lo Mein. Tiny slivers of Roast Pork. The whole dish was mainly noodles.
My wife had House Special Chow Mein.
Again every item was cut into slivers. And the shrimp were very small.
As I was having some of the Left overs I found a METAL BRISSEL from the utensils they use for cooking in my lo Mein. This was the 1st and Last time I will visit this Takeout. Sorry.

1  Thank Daniel R
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We go here for takeout all the time, the prices are good and service pretty quick. The pot stickers are always good. They offer brown rice as an alternative which is also good. I get Happy Family which has a lot of vegetables and different meats almost every time.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Lunch specials are Monday through Friday. They cost about $7 and are the best deals. the place is similar to most Chinese American restaurants.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Great, fast Chinese food. People are very nice and service is super fast. Take out only or delivery.