Reviews (1 294)
1 294 results
All reviews shark pit parking garage surf shop fish tank front desk junior suite ron jon two blocks winn dixie disney cruise pool and hot tub port canaveral stayed here for one night pre cruise beds were comfortable grocery store shuttle service
183 - 188 of 1 294 reviews
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

The style of this place as modern and whimsical and looks very cool. The rooms are clean-ish. Probably because their newly remodeled in the new hasn't worn off yet. The other reviewers complaints about dirty trash cans with no liners is still true. The maids empty the trash but they don't wipe them out or clean them. I found that maid service to be very spotty. Some days giving me coffee, some days not. Some days changing my towels sometimes just taking the dirty ones but forgetting to bring new ones. Today I got no maid service at all. Out of toilet paper and only to clean towels left and a messed up bed.

These things could have just been a bad week however the room is very dark and poorly lighted and the window looks into the courtyard/store area of the hotel.

If you get an interior room you get no daylight at all and in the morning you will not have any light to wake you up. The worst part was the beds were incredibly uncomfortable.

I stay in hotels almost 50 weeks a year and this is the worst bed ever.

There is no lobby area because it's taken up by a surf shop, a restaurant, and a Starbucks. The Starbucks is nice but you have to go through the restaurant to get to it. If you are a business traveler or happen to travel during the week don't plan on breakfast it is not even served at any price Monday- Friday.

There is a pool however it is hidden inside the parking structure so it is not really an outside pool. There is open air breeze but it is not open to the sun.

There is an armless chair in the room as well as an office chair however there is no Ottoman to put your feet up so there is no place comfortable to lounge around.

Personally I would not recommend and would not be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BrianB-FL
Cheri K, Front Office Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Greetings, Brian

I was disappointed to hear about your experience in our hotel. With aspiration to always exceed guest expectations, we have unfortunately fallen short of this goal during your recent stay. Your valued feedback highlighted areas for improvement that I have since shared with the Housekeeping Team, who joined me in offering their apologies for their team’s shortcomings.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time!

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We checked in for an overnight stay. Theresa was so nice and friendly, and very informative of the area and what to do. There was a small issue with the water being shut off for a little while, but they were able to give us a later check out, and made up for their inconvenience. Totally worth it! the new renovation made the rooms look so nice!! we will definitely be back!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello, Baseballa90210

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that our staff delivered excellent customer service. It is something that our team takes great pride in. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Great location only 10 minutes from cruise terminal. Lots of restaurants in the area and walkable distance. Theresa in the front desk was very helpful and friendly. didn't care for the other thinner man with a brownish red goatee he was a bit rude. He was mentioning very firmly that since we booked through travel agent our starwoods member number could not be in system, no one was talking to him but he decided to interfere in our conversation with Theresa. Next time I will stay at the hyatt where they do allow it! The store located in the hotel was a nice touch.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cheri K, Front Office Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I will make sure Theresa is recognized for her outstanding service and I will follow up with the other team member in regards to his actions. Next time you decide to come to Cocoa Beach, please reach out to me directly and hopefully this time we will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I had admired this hotel in previous visits to the area and this year I decided to try it out. It is a little more than I like to spend but the room size and layout was great. I started carrying a black light flashlight and was unable to find anything. I really get turned off by smells and this room as well as the hotel itself is well ventilated and smells fresh.

Will repeat.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Cheri K, Front Office Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Greetings, Kris

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star rating and for all of your praises. Your kind words mean more than you can imagine. You have so many hotels to choose from and to hear how wonderful your stay was makes all the hard work worthwhile. We will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of our team. We hope to see you again for a future visit!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Very new, fresh remodel of an already fun and nice property in the heart of Florida's surf coast. They have done a fantastic job on this property. It has it all. A great store, a fun bar - restaurant with very good food, and the staff was top shelf! The entire staff was so accommodating and genuinely eager to make our stay memorable. We will be back for certain!

Room tip: Choose a room that overlooks the restaurant and store.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cheri K, Front Office Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Hello, SLORNE

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton-Cocoa Beach.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at Four Points by Sheraton-Cocoa Beach and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Cocoa Beach.