“So good!”

Ranked #37 of 177 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We started with the ceviche, which was fantastic! It was very fresh and full of flavor just like good ceviche should be. We also tried their Cuban Sandwich and the Mojo Pork. Both were excellent in every way. This is definitely a place worth trying!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Nice small place very close great service food was good did the early because locals start rolling in

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for breakfast last year we came to cocoa beach excellent. Yesterday we stopped in for lunch great service good food home cooked cuban. Wife and daughter had cuban sandwiches. I had el ropea sandwich with black beans on the side excellent Diner like atmosphere don’t go looking for fancy decor just great food we will be back for dinner.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I went here for lunch. Both my husband and I had the classic Cuban sandwich that was super yummy! I had the black beans as a side and he had fries, both really good. My daughter had the tamale and yellow rice that she said was one of the best tamales she has had. My youngest had the kids chicken fingers and fries which was more like an adults portion. Over all we loved it. The only complaint I would have is that it was super quiet in the restraunt. They had no background music which made it really awkward to have a conversation without letting everyone in the restaurant know what you were talking about. But it may have just been that way the day we went.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Darling waitress, very good classic Cuban food. A delightful experience. Overall a nice family dining experience.