“Yum!”

Cafe Surfinista
Ranked #34 of 179 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Cafe Surfinista is Cocoa Beach's original acai cafe. We are proud to serve real, unprocessed, nutritious foods, specializing in Organic Acai Bowls, Organic Cold Pressed Juices, Real-Fruit Smoothies, Organic Locally Roasted Coffee, Pastries, Desserts, and much more........ All our menu items are prepared fresh for you. Come on in and check out our unique menu, relax in the lounge while watching surf flicks or the latest ASP pro surfing contest streamed live on one of our multiple screens. We have a great selection of handmade, custom surfboards, eco-friendly products, and gift items....Wake Up & Surf.......Join The Food Revolution!!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious smoothies, smoothie bowls, pastries, all fresh fast and healthy! Stop here most weekends and enjoy the atmosphere (surf-chic) and food

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My daughter and I found this place on our getaway in Cocoa Beach. Was recommended to us by a fellow traveler at our pool. We looked up Surfinista and knew it was our kind of place. Just the name alone drew me in. The Acai bowls were not only beautiful to look at but delicious. My oatmeal was off the charts. Of course, we posted pics all over social media. Seating is available indoor and outdoor. If we found this place our first day, we would have been back all four mornings. The vibe is very cool and eclectic and surfer. The staff is very attentive and they are very efficient. Overall a great experience. See you next spring!

1  Thank lauramac45
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My husband and I stopped by here on the recommendation of our kayaking guide. The food was very good and so so fresh. It's hard to eat healthy when you're on vacation, but Cafe Surfinista made it easy to grab a quick post-kayaking lunch and feel like we were feeding our bodies and our tastebuds!

I had the Biarritz, an egg souffle on a croissant with a Waikiki smoothie. Both were delicious. VERY tasty! My husband had one of the Acai bowls. Basically it's a very thick smoothie with granola and fruit on top. Also very tasty. I love eating delicious, healthy food. Surfinista absolutely fit the bill.

Atmosphere was casual, comfortable, with lots of places to relax and chill.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Açaí bowls(any flavor)And the Barittz on a croissant are our favs!!! I enjoy the cold pressed juices and iced lattes. The hubs and kids usually get the cold press coffee offered in a bottle and the sambazon drinks. The vibe is always great and the “little” surf shop inside is great too.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

If you are looking for different, then this is your place. Fresh and fabulous. Highly recommend several visits to try different items!