All reviews front desk family suite second bedroom place to sleep mini kitchen walking distance living room an update port canaveral an older hotel four points shuttle service kat donne ethernet beach radisson
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Bookings.com. Overall my stay was ok.I really enjoyed going to the Radisson to go to their pool since this hotel doesn't have one It's great they made up for it. Friendly staff but this hotel is EXTREMELY old. The carpets are stained,couches are stained,older model tv's, and had to buy an air mattress due to the pull out couch mattress was torn on the sides so I didn't let my kids sleep on it.Sheets looked dingy, for a king size bed had only 1 sheet and a green blanket. As for the cleaning of the room when I first arrived, bathroom found a few hairs on the toilet and in the fridge, and also there were a pair of clothes left in one of the drawers from a previous guest. Like I said the staff was nice and very accommodating but I wouldn't stay there a 2nd time. Not rating poorly based on the staff just the overall hotel it really needs work.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lashanda D
Reviewed 20 June 2018

1 night stay and wow (not a good one). TIKI Bar NOT open. Rooms are non smoking. BUT smoking allowed on balcony, patio and Lounge/bar, and boy do they! Between on-line & front desk LOTS of confusion & mistakes. Housekeeping hounded us if they could get on the room as we were on the way to breakfast and then pool. Not worth the amount we paid that Friday night. Plus? mini golf right across street?

Room Tip: Don't assume higher room # means higher floor. confirm if "really" ocean view too.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jack H, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Sorry for your experience. The Hotel you are referring to with a tiki bar unfortunately is not our property.We hope your next visit will bring you to the Cocoa Beach Suites .Have a great day.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I stayed over night at Cocoa Beach Suites. There were a few issues, like ether net cords that didn't plug in anywhere. However, the room was clean. The view of the ocean was great. And the front desk worker--Lucia--was incredibly nice. There are people who can be nice because it's their job to be nice. Then there are people like Lucia, who was bubbly, warm, friendly, and genuinely concerned to make your stay a good one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank douglastexter
Jack H, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and I am very happy to hear that Lucia and our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon at the Cocoa Beach Suites.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Greeted at the front desk, Rodger was amazing. Made us feel at home. The rooms were very large but needed some work. Wall paper torn, stains on cushions of fold out couch. Low water pressure in shower that seemed to never get hot. Hot water didnt even work in the kitchen. Only 2 blocks from beach was nice. The price on the rooms were pretty cheap. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding Roger and we are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest's experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

we stayed here before going on a cruise. we enjoyed it and getting to the boat was very easy and convenient. I would stay here again the next time we are in town for sure. I also like the rook decorations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack H, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit at the Cocoa Beach Suites, It is of great importance to us that each guest has an outstanding experience. I will gladly share your thoughts with my staff and we look forward to your return.Have a great day.