Reviews (1 162)
1 162 results
All reviews fire pit short walk starbucks coffee mineral pool parking lot port canaveral kennedy space center pool area pre cruise hot tub ron jon's surf shop great room front desk staff nice pool hampton inn disney cruise space coast
255 - 260 of 1 162 reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

What can you say about a Marriott, nothing but good things, I enjoyed this hotel very much, great service , clean and spacious room. Great staff.
Well stay again and again. Plenty of great restaurants in the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rgb390
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I don't know if it's the fridge or the carpet but it was horrible and hit us as soon as we opened the door to the room. I can't remember the room number but it was 4th floor, turn left off the elevator, directly across the hall from the guest laundry room.

The room was clean, so I don't believe it was a housekeeping issue, it's a problem with the room itself. I told the front desk on checkout, they didn't seem to care.

Pool area was nice in the evening until 2 large bugs landed on us.....life in FL. Breakfast was good, typical hotel fare, waffles, cereal, etc. Also had a hot tub, fire pit and grill for guests to use in the pool area.

close to port terminal. Had book in room with map of nearby resturants and menus.

There was a shuttle to the port and parking available. Make sure you get on the shuttle reservation list early otherwise you won't get to the port at the time you want.

1  Thank SteelerFans711
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear SteelerFans711,

Thanks for your kind comments about our clean rooms, nice pool area, fire pit, and breakfast at our Marriott Courtyard Cocoa Beach. I'm not sure why you experienced an odor in your room. We have people on staff 24 hours a day who can address and fix any issue, hopefully you let us know and we were able to do so. Just to be on the safe side, from your description of the room location, I will make sure that we double check that room, and surrounding ones, to ensure we have fixed it.
Thanks again for writing. I hope you will continue to choose our hotel on future visits to Cocoa Beach.
Tom Williamson, General Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2016

My family and I stayed 2 nights at the Courtyard Cocoa Beach. I must say that the customer service received from the Group planner, Maria, was beyond "Excellent". This was my 40th birthday and the hotel staff was remarkable. We were upgraded to an Executive King suite. The view on the 7th floor was amazing. We will definitely be returning to this hotel for future pre-cruise stays. The rooms were renovated, clean, and the beach was not far at all, just a short walk. I did not get a chance to try the Bistro, but will do so at my next visit. TOP REASONS TO STAY HERE: Service, cleanliness, friendly staff, and spectacular views!!!

Room tip: Suggest rooms on 7th floor for a great view of the Ocean
Date of stay: June 2016

Dear cruisers2015,

Thanks so much for your high praise our Marriott Courtyard Cocoa Beach. We work hard every day to deliver great guest service, and it's nice to hear when we have exceeded our guest's expectations. Maria does a wonderful job and is a great ambassador for our hotel. Thank you so much for recognizing her. We look forward to hosting you on future cruise trips out of Port Canaveral.
Best Regards,
Tom Williamson, General Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We stayed in a larger room that had a King plus a Twin Sofa Bed. It was a little small for our family of 4. The room setup was a little odd...somewhat modern, but low end decor. The bathroom area was really small. However, the room was clean. Staff was very nice. Overall, the hotel was very crowded with a lot of beachy people. They were a little loud and rowdy. I would stay here again if in the area for a short stay - 1 or 2 nights.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Sheri R,

Thanks for taking the time to write about our Marriott Courtyard Cocoa Beach. I appreciate you pointing out that our rooms are clean and the staff is very nice. I am glad you would choose to stay with us again. Our decor is the new Courtyard Cynergy package that is being rolled out to all Courtyards. I will pass along to Marriott that you feel it appears to be low end. Please trust me when I say that is not the case. Also, since we are located just a short walk from the beach, we tend to get guests that are planning on utilizing our beautiful clean beaches. I guess you could say, in that sense, that we do have "beachy" people staying at our hotel. Most of them really love our tiki bar at our pool.
Thanks again for writing, and I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.
Tom Williamson,

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We had an excellent stay. The rooms were clean and the room service was fast! We had a beautiful view of the pool/river on the balcony!!! Beds were so comfy we didnt want to wakeup. juccuzzi tub was relaxing, thank you manager chris for making this stay enjoyable!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple