“Beautiful lake”

Lilly's on the Lake
Get food delivered
Ranked #192 of 215 Restaurants in Clermont
Description: We have a 6-person surrey, 10-speed bicycles, beach cruisers and a very unique item called a Tri-deck. Think of it as a skateboard with brakes and a steering component! Bring the family down and give our rentals a try! Lilly's Rentals Hours of Operation: Saturdays and Sundays: 11am - sundown. Surrey Bicycles 5 Person 3 Adults • 2 Children $20 for ½ hr $35 for 1 hr 6 Person 4 Adults • 2 Children $30 for ½ hr $50 for 1 hr Bicycles & Beach Cruisers $10 for ½ hr $25 for 1 hr
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The restaurant is a local place on a beautiful lake. You can see the sunset and listen to live music on weekends. The food is average and the service this time was below average. We have here before and come back because of the location, not the food and this time definitely not the service. They also only had 2 of the white wines on the menu that listed 6.

1  Thank Joycetraveller
Lilly’s On The Lake, Owner at Lilly's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Hello Joycetraveller,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the amazing view and vibes and Lilly's.
We apologize for any problems with the service provided during your visit. We will make sure that this gets properly addressed with our management, great service is always expected from our staff. We are definitely working on being fully staffed.
Thanks for the feedback

Write a reviewReviews (395)

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Went here for a Wednesday lunch. Service was very good and enjoyed the Cajun pasta. Beautiful view of the lake.

Date of visit: February 2021
Lilly’s On The Lake, Owner at Lilly's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Hello Pdelis50

We appreciate your feedback, and it's definitely important to us!
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the Cajun pasta, and we hope you chose to dine again at Lilly's and our lovely atmosphere!

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Sat at our table for 30 minutes without even being greeted. I asked for a server twice and I also asked for the manager. No one EVER came to my table to even acknowledge we were there! Very unprofessional and rude. I was so embarrassed I actually suggested the place to the people I was with! I will never go again they clearly don’t know how to manage a restaurant properly.

1  Thank honeyb826
Lilly’s On The Lake, Owner at Lilly's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Hello Honey B,

Your feedback is important, and we are so sorry to hear about your last experience at Lilly's. It was a difficult weekend and with a short staff, I am sure everyone was trying their best!
We will make sure to address this with the rest of the management team.

Please consider visiting us again, and we will make sure you and your guests have a much different experience, as it should be!

Reviewed 31 December 2020

My husband and I didn’t want to cook after starting a home project on Christmas Eve so we decided to go to Lily’s.
So many people I’ve talked to have said that they refuse to eat at Lily’s due to their food & service, but we've been there once before and had their tacos and they were pretty decent.

But this time was different and we won’t be going back.

We ordered fish tacos. I asked the waitress about their mango coleslaw (supposed to be their signature side) and she said it was amazing so I had that as my side with my tacos. If you call bagged cabbage with water as a sauce with 2 pieces of mango a “mango salsa” then I want nothing of it. Also, our fish was on the cold side.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Juliesmith123456
Lilly’s On The Lake, Owner at Lilly's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hello Julie L,

We are so sorry to hear about your dining experience on Christmas Eve.
Your feedback is important: This will definitely be addressed and we are working on our Menu options and proper service, to offer all our customers a pleasant experience.
We would love for you to visit again, and we will make sure you and your guests are well taken care of!

Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

Not worth $120 , food and drinks were mediocre, my husband had the mojito and it tasted awful, my margarita was only ok... nothing special I found the food very expensive for what it was fish tacos chicken fingers fries etc. No refills were offered.... not going back

Date of visit: November 2020
3  Thank Rosie117118
Lilly’s On The Lake, Owner at Lilly's on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Hello Rosie,
We are truly sorry to hear about your last experience at Lilly's on the Lake. We offer a great variety of drinks and cocktails at the bar, and we would love for you to join us again and we will definitely provide a better service.