“NICE PLACE TO STAY, but make sure you're getting...”
other travellers have booked this property
The Peninsula villa Front door / Entrance
Living room
Kitchen bar
Fully equipped Kitchen
Dinning area
Games room in the garage
Large Master bedroom with en-suite and TV
Club House pool and spa
Club House Arcade
Club House exercise room
Club House video room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael L
Buffalo, New York
“NICE PLACE TO STAY, but make sure you're getting what's advertised as being included...”
Reviewed 8 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The house was clean and accommodating.
The thing that we planned to do there the week that we stayed,
was to hang out by the (heated) pool and cook on the grill.
We were there the week before Easter so we knew that restaurants and everything else would be busy and crowded. Unfortunately, even though I thought that we arranged and paid for these things, they weren't included.
I didn't realize that there was no grill until after I ran to Publix and loaded up with stuff to cook. I emailed the owner as to it's whereabouts. He first asked me if I specifically requested one.
He then said that he could arrange for one for an additional $112
for the week. I took a burn to his responses, so I told him no.
I then went and purchased a small grill at Walmart.
After about day number two, we realized that the pool was not being heated. I talked to the pool guy and he concurred that the heater was off. He said he would look into it if there was anything he could do. We never heard another thing. My wife never went into the pool. My kids stopped swimming after the third day. (Hey great trip Dad).
At this point I didn't even bother with the owner. I also figured if I ticked him off that my $250 security deposit was the next thing I'd never see again.
We booked this place through Trip Advisor. It specifically said Heated private pool, and it also said BBQ grill. These were the two things that I needed to make our week enjoyable, and they weren't included. I had also referenced to a couple of other booking sites and they too said that those 2 items were included. Obviously not...
I emailed the owner after our security deposit was returned (in full).
He gave me the run around and said that I had offended him even though I was always very polite with him though. It's just very frustrating and I feel like we got screwed. It really took a lot of fun out of our week.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: False advertising on what's included
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Apr 2016
Dear Michael, thank you very much for taking the time to review the property. Your input, and the feedback from all guests is vitally important to me and I always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.
Per your comments, I have updated the website to reflect additional information about pool heating and the BBQ services available. I sincerely apologize for the frustrations caused during your stay.
I hope to see you again in the future and you can reach me directly if I can be of any assistance.
Paul G
St Ives, United Kingdom
“A great Christmas and New Year stay”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The Peninsula has a wonderful unobstructed view of an area of conservation with quite a lot of wildlife to observe, yet it is only 7 miles (15 minutes) from the hustle and bustle of Walt Disney World.

Generally, the house is in a well maintained condition, but there were one or two very minor issues upon arrival but these were dealt with as soon as they were reported to the owners agents. In fact one issue was dealt with within 30 minutes of the call, so well done to them!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 27 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: affordability, cleanliness, comfortable, close to stores and restaurants
Liked least: found a few dead small roaches and 1 big live one, but, hey, it's Florida. :)
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Miami
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing