“Superb”
other travellers have booked this property
Private Pool (heating optional) and Extra Large Lanai and plenty of pool furniture.
Kingfisher Grove on large plot Family Room with TV/DVD, double bed settee. Ceiling fan
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kingfisher Grove on large plot
Family Room with TV/DVD, double bed settee. Ceiling fan
Kingfishergrove on a large private corner plot
Large leather double recliner settee in lounge area with double sofa bed. Large flatscreen tv / dvd
Vaulted room in lounge area
Dining Room
Main Bedroom With flatscreen tv - patio doors to pool deck
Ensuite Bathroom
Main ensuite bathroom
Main ensure shower bathroom
Second bedroom with flatscreen tv
2nd Bathroom with door to lanai
Second bathroom leads to pool deck
Disney room With flatscreen tv and free standing wardrobe
Disney themed room With flatscreen tv
Twin room With flatscreen tv
Twin room with flatscreen tv
Fully Equipped Games Room
Games room with settees and music centre
Private Pool not overlooked at all
Lanai and plenty of patio furniture
Private BBQ area
Rocking chairs on front verrandah
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jansim201...
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a wonderful stay over the Easter holidays at the villa. It was so well equipped, everything seemed to have been thought of. The couple that manage the property in Florida are lovely and were extremely helpful and quick to respond when we had a couple of queries. The boys enjoyed the games room in the garage, which is complete with air hockey, pool and board games. The swimming pool which we had heated was beautiful and had plenty of chairs and recliners so all 5 of us had lots of space to chill out. The villa is in a quiet neighbourhood but just outside the development you are on the highway and can, within minutes, reach a large supermarket and plenty of places to eat out. The Disney resorts are not too far away (40 minutes in rush hour traffic).

12 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for your kind review - we are glad you had a fantastic holiday and would welcome you back any time.
bonnie139
Yonkers, New York
“ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I visit Clermont at least 2 times a year and rent a house each time. I have family here that I love seeing, especially my 3 grandkids! (3, 4 & 13 years old). We don't do the Disney & Sea World thing, instead we do local stuff like Gator Land (which the kids can't get enough of) and even did the Uncle Donald's Farm (if your kids like to feed animals this is perfect!).
Anyway, the house was perfect! Really! No complicated entry, no annoying rental neighbors, and 2 blocks from main street (I-27) where all the stores and restaurants are. It has a nice playground for kids and other amenities. The home is just that, homey. Suzanne has added touches to this house that makes it feel like home. As I mentioned earlier, I rent a house at least twice a year. This was my first visit where I felt I was going home after being out and about. The weather was unusually cool (70's) when I visited in late October (normally in the mid-80's) so we decided to pay for the heated pool. Mind you, it is not bath water, but it takes the nip out of it enough to be enjoyable. The management is also something that I want to say is quick to respond and friendly.
I am definitely visiting Clermont again, and would book this home in a heartbeat if is available!

Your age range 50-64
18 Nov 2017
Thank you Suzanne much Bonnie for your kind review. We have aimed to make our home your home when you’re on holiday! We would love to welcome you back anytime.
Thanks again
Storytell...
“A spacious and well-equipped home with good access to Disney and the local lakes.”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The house was in a quiet and serene development with friendly neighbours. We chatted with the latter who proffered their help with anything we needed to know about the area. The facilities in the house were excellent and the outside seating area and pool were great to enjoy at the end of a busy day. Plenty of supermarkets in the locality and easy access to route 27. We particularly enjoyed visits to the local lakes, which are minutes away. The house is spacious and has a fun games room. I would highly recommend this property and found the owners to be helpful and prompt with their replies.

6 Sep 2017
Thank you Alison for your kind review- we are glad you had a super holiday and hope you return to us.
992miriam...
Savannah, Georgia
“Lovely Home”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We enjoyed our stay. The neighborhood itself is less desirable but we felt safe inside the home. We requested heat for the pool but unfortunately it had broke prior to our arrival. The owner promptly refunded the money. Our experience with the owner and management team was positive.

26 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review - I am glad you had a super holiday, and I am really sorry about the pool heater but it was replaced as soon as possible due to the holiday period ,as unfortunately it had come to the end of it's life. I am glad this didn't spoil your holiday.
As for the neighbourhood, we have owned here 13 years and never had any issues or felt threatened and it has an excellent home owners association with the local Sherrif living 3 doors away but I'm really sorry you felt like you did.
Thank you for your comments about the management company.
Paul S
“What a holiday”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Where do I start, other than what a perfect villa for our stay in Orlando, this villa is very spacious, well equiped, clean and very homely.

The pool is a great size and our 7 & 5 year old loved playing in throughout our stay, the games room is great and was well used for our pool completion we had running (which I won).

The villa is perfectly situated for everything you need, and very easy to get to the Disney parks.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this villa to anybody you would not be disapointed and I would like to thank Suzanne and her family for letting us stay in there holiday home.

Paul & family

16 Jul 2017
Many thanks Paul for your kind review- we are so glad you had a wonderful time and we do hope to have you guys stay with us again.
Suzanne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing